Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Yeah. Robbin Crew, kept robbing him when he was down bad and back around the way. Tried to get his lick back, and aint hit his target.

Javaris still on IG from the pen tho. forgot his page. He Mansfield, but some of the 60s in the A still **** with him.

Fox Sports had an article on it. I think it’s gone. But this the latest one.

Oh yea I remember now he got robbed out here in Cali too that’s why he turned to the Crips for help.

Never heard that name in my life sir

Screen Shot 2021-09-15 at 11.37.23 PM.png

Deion basically saying pick a side. I’m sure we all know dudes from around the way, past, present and future who couldn’t leave the streets alone. Whether active in any league or not.

That’s what he’s saying. You need to focus on your craft or, just leave it alone altogether.

Plenty athletes done been jammed up for moving weight and every offense imaginable. We all human

Yeah, puff get too much credit. But majority of these hip hop producers sample old jazz and R&B records anyway so, they really shouldn’t get much credit anyway.

At least swizz s*** is organic. Kanye, RZA, preme, puff, dre, etc get so much credit for sampling and looping the real composers from the 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, etc. but whatever

Who TF is that????

I thought he was talking about Michael Irvin - Cocaine Mike, WR of Dallas.

But he’s talking about the WR that played with Peyton Manning for the Colts during his prime. Became on of the greatest WR for the Colts.

He was involved in a murder. A whole shootout during broad daylight with a dealer. Year later, he came back to kill the guy.

Basically, they couldn’t prove it. Homey kept playing. Marvin was a beast on that field.

I thought he was talking about Michael Irvin - Cocaine Mike, WR of Dallas.

But he’s talking about the WR that played with Peyton Manning for the Colts during his prime. Became on of the greatest WR for the Colts.

He was involved in a murder. A whole shootout during broad daylight with a dealer. Year later, he came back to kill the guy.

Basically, they couldn’t prove it. Homey kept playing. Marvin was a beast on that field.

Never heard of him

Back
Top Bottom