Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

This reminds my of how many 40s I drank in the 90s and how terrible they were… :lol:

Old E
Mickey’s
St. Ides
Colt 45 (gave you an extra 5 ounces to 45!)
ICE 800 (Old E w/ 9 percent alcohol - bad nights on this one)
All of em…

This reminds my of how many 40s I drank in the 90s and how terrible they were… :lol:

Old E
Mickey’s
St. Ides
All of em…

unnamed.jpg

Stroh Brewery Co. gave birth to Johnny 3 Legs in 1995. Much thanks to 40oz Crew member 40 Ounce Legend for this bottle! Here is "The Story of Johnny Three Legs and How We Got Our Name," as printed on the back of the label:

The story goes, that while driving on a country road, a man observed a chicken running alongside his car at great speed. The faster he drove, the faster the chicken ran to keep up with the car. Curious, the driver slowed down, and lo and behold, saw that it was a three legged chicken. The chicken turned off the road and ran toward a barn. The driver, following its path, spotted an old farmer near the barn. He approached the farmer and asked
"Did you see a three legged chicken run by?"
"Yes." replied the farmer, "We raise them here."
"Why?" asked the driver.
"Well," replied the farmer, "I like a drumstick, my wife likes a drumstick, and my child likes a drumstick, so we decided to raise three legged chickens, so we could all have a drumstick."
"But," asked the driver, "do they taste as good as the regular drumsticks?"
"I don't know." replied the farmer, "They run so fast that we have not been able to catch one yet."

We hope you enjoyed our story, and that you like the name of our product, and will think about it the next time you are out shopping for a malt liquor.

People pay money to wait 3+ hours and she can't even perform the original version of the songs they want to hear most.

I don’t understand how people get excited for her performances at this point. For years she’s shown crazy disregard for her fans, for her craft, for the venues, etc. The music is great, sure, but no way in hell would I support anything she’s got going on. You can listen to X Factor at the crib or in the whip. 🤷🏿‍♂️

Last edited:
I don’t understand how people get excited for her performances at this point. For years she’s shown crazy disregard for her fans, for her craft, for the venues, etc. The music is great, sure, but no way in hell would I support anything she’s got going on. You can listen to X Factor after crib or in the whip. 🤷🏿‍♂️
Some people know they are bucket list acts for fans.

Cam almost got me again when they announced the rap super heroes tour. I'm glad that **** never even took off cuz I had my duckets and pink fit ready, all the while knowing it's 50/50 if Killa even shows up (money spent and all).

Some people know they are bucket list acts for fans.

Cam almost got me again when they announced the rap super heroes tour. I'm glad that **** never even took off cuz I had my duckets and pink fit ready, all the while knowing it's 50/50 if Killa even shows up (money spent and all).

1632456736999.gif

My hate for Wayne has been documented in this thread for years, but dude bodied that verse. Can’t even hate.

What you think @Peep Game
Nobody asked me but the first bar was trash to me.

Wayne's music aint for me.
BD44BA3C-0442-497A-BCD7-B4216E0944FE.gif

Black/African diaspora music is what this all is.
This is exactly why cant just jump on Busta for saying that.

If you want to describe hip hop/rap in that way then just go to the source. Most wouldn't even be using the drums right without us.

Serious question? Then what is Damian Marley is to Jamaica? Isn’t that style of rapping?

Old E
Mickey’s
St. Ides
All of em…

The stuff I used to drink before I got access to the bottom shelf plastic bottle liquor :smh:

Straight old alchi...Thunderbird, Wild Irish Rose, Cisco

Back
Top Bottom