Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

BRODDYYYY

1635316448702.gif

He should have dressed up like Boosie and sparked another rant

I think this is from 2019.

Speaking of Boosie…my man really fumbled. The movie, this attention and all the other **** :smh:

Bruh was in the perfect spot around that Boosie Bash. He played it a few different ways, better PR, less impulsive, BETTER MOVIE and had some luck (hurricane)….hed had leveled up in the realest way smh.

Anyways…this on the shuffle. Timeless

Boosie ain’t do nothing wrong. Nas X don’t belong in here. Again, dude ain’t likable. IDK why he gets discussed in here. People like him and 69 among others are a problem. Whenever y’all mention them “trolling” is written somewhere amongst it. They need to disappear

It’s never about the music with them cats. Yet twitter trying to slander French Montana. I hate millennials and gen z or whatever after. Bunch of soft lames

Boosie ain’t do nothing wrong. Nas X don’t belong in here. Again, dude ain’t likable. IDK why he gets discussed in here. People like him and 69 among others are a problem. Whenever y’all mention them “trolling” is written somewhere amongst it. They need to disappear

It’s never about the music with them cats. Yet twitter trying to slander French Montana. I hate millennials and gen z or whatever after. Bunch of soft lames

You consistent as Hell G :lol:

Back
Top Bottom