Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

It more than likely is fabricated, but it sounds good to me. I guess I'd consider it swag rap lol.

Every couple of years French finds his way into the spotlight for something. Out the blue people care about his lack of solo hits, a year or so ago it was his platinum plaque or something, and around that time it was his fake abs. It seems like campaigns being pushed by a publicist or something to keep his name revelant.

I have nothing against French (I actually fw homie’s music). Just something I’ve noticed with all the attention he’s getting all of a sudden.

1635428261497.png

Every couple of years French finds his way into the spotlight for something. Out the blue people care about his lack of solo hits, a year or so ago it was his platinum plaque or something, and around that time it was his fake abs. It seems like campaigns being pushed by a publicist or something to keep his name revelant.

I have nothing against French (I actually fw homie’s music). Just something I’ve noticed with all the attention he’s getting all of a sudden.

French might be the best at networking. From Max to Waka to Diddy and Ross to Kodak to Drake to Swae Lee. Those are just the names we know, he played his hand with people behind the scenes.

Feds did a sweep on Gee & them crew.

Its that time of the year again. They grab people up at the beginning of fall. BLo and them got picked up a year ago this week.

Back
Top Bottom