Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Answer my question about the difference between jeans/dandyism first....

and you wear Chelsea boots (hmmmmmm... quite dandy) and attend brunches that ironically, are marketed as places for well-to-do, uppity and “professional” black folks.

All the dudes From that suit video probably attend brunches, but hey, ya’ll take up issue with them

The brunch collective mad about a parade of dudes in suits. :lol: :lol: :lol:

If that was a rap video with 200 n_ and their pants hanging down to their femurs, ya’ll would heap praise.

Last edited:
Answer my question about the difference between jeans/dandyism first....

and you wear Chelsea boots (hmmmmmm... quite dandy) and attend brunches that ironically, are marketed as places for well-to-do, uppity and “professional” black folks.

All the dudes From that suit video probably attend brunches, but hey, ya’ll take up issue with them

The brunch collective mad about a parade of dudes in suits. :lol: :lol: :lol:

If that was a rap video with 200 n_ and their pants hanging down to their femurs, ya’ll would heap praise.

Somebody needs to replace the EST cover with your SN and Pic.

I still don’t read

Go back and re-read the context of what was typed. It has absolutely nothing to do with what you’re saying. You PROJECT, and make up **** a lot.

it’s low key interesting as hell, to to see how you take a simple statement and completely misread , not comprehend…and make up **** in your head lmao.

***** could say, “Pasta is of Italian origin”

You: “so you saying, black people shouldn’t eat grains anymore? YALL love Mafia movies and eat rice. But now pasta is gay and European? But YALL let 69 in the game, but Eat pasta and go to brunch. YALL probably wear suits too!”

Ensuing rant

0C98E269-7A29-4688-902A-888DE8493F88.jpeg

One of the greatest rap/street albums of all time, one of the rare albums you can listen to straight through without skipping a track.
I only know him by the singles, but listening through it right now. Pretty solid about halfway through.

.....Lil Duval don’t make it any better. Lying in his caption. I can’t stand dude. NORE wasn’t bigger than Master P, Juve, DMX, Jay-Z, Nas, etc.

I hate Duval.

Back
Top Bottom