Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

On one hand I won't be surprised if Meek really has not been paid, I recall other artists having beefs with Atlantic... on the other hand I wonder if he on that Kensington Ave special and its got him back to his old ways
But he always tells us he’s so rich. So how would that be possible if he wasn’t paid?

Travis Scott fanbase consist of a majority of suburban teenagers. Something tells me that the crowd hyped to see Travis & Roddy Rich ain't exactly gonna be vibing to EWF on the way there :lol:

He’s helping a legacy act get an easy bag. POSSIBLY might introduce them to new listeners. EWF is a highly influential group.

He’s helping a legacy act get an easy bag. POSSIBLY might introduce them to new listeners. EWF is a highly influential group.

I'm sure they appreciate the bag but this is very far down in the list of concerts i would have booked if i was trying to pickup new listeners.

French one of the most underrated in the game too. :smh:

French would actually have a lot better Verzuz catalog than Fat Joe's

He could get 20 off, so I can't hate on him too much, even though I have no clue how the dude I knew from doing Cocaine City to lasting 10+ years being a very mediocre rapper.

Back
Top Bottom