Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Cool thread on how the N.O. feel about Birdman and Wayne and the Chicago influence on the world and the city.

but it's funny how New York is the only one criticized.

I knew **** was weird when I heard a girl talk about her opp

I was

2zjb.gif

The internet changed things, everything is a fad and everyone follows what the masses are doing

On the first day of school, you didn't want to dress like anyone else. These dudes and chicks today want what everyone else is wearing and has.

Dude ain’t wrong. I disagree about academics though. People legit are followers and clones. I don’t see how anyone 35+ can have a conversation with these kids.

But if anYthing, you gotta blame the local OGs for not raising the youth up on local slang and culture

Last edited:

Apparently this is Po
Interesting. Around midweek a random interview came up about him in my youtube feed and then I ended up going down that "Paid in full" rabbit hole again.

Apparently this is Po

I wonder if it was from a current situation or from stuff that happened in the 80’s. I’ve met one of his sons a few times because we have a few mutual friends. From everything he would say, Alpo was still crazy and getting into stuff with people after he got out. He was moving around like nothing ever happened after he got out as well.

Back
Top Bottom