Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

7EBE370D-A71A-49AA-B185-026778200BDC.jpeg
D329546F-0E65-44F1-8C25-DA8802543A5D.jpeg

:lol:
B dot the last person I wanna hear tough talk from
😂

The internet a funny place because for some reason people think that those with any plans of harming someone should make an online statement about it :lol: .

Everyone isn't a drill rapper looking to get "clout" off harming someone. We have no idea what people said or even attempted to do to Alpo because it shouldn't be known.

Now when he's dead is when they start chirping. These guys ain't no different than the rat they're talking about. They didn't have the strength when he was alive and out about, but when he's dead is when they start talking

a lot of the social media heads who would constantly be talking about him would likely ask to take a picture with him had they saw him out and about and wouldn’t have talked that rat talk to his face. Regardless if he told or not, he was a killer, he wasn’t some Tekashi 69 type dude in terms of actually being about that life lol .

that said. If he did get popped as payback or whatever from stuff from the 80’s. There’s no statue of limitations payback wise for some of the dirt he did back in the day.

The internet a funny place because for some reason people think that those with any plans of harming someone should make an online statement about it :lol: .

Everyone isn't a drill rapper looking to get "clout" off harming someone. We have no idea what people said or even attempted to do to Alpo because it shouldn't be known.

That's the confusing part to me.

People were supposed to be like these 15 year olds talking about him on social media and live? Making threats and diss songs?

And while he was alive, Harlem is just letting him walk around like everything is sweet. Like this is a movie and he was supposed to be killed the day he got out or something.

I just chalk it up to internet talk or they're from different environments. Everyone knew it was only a matter of time. The internets weird.

Didnt Pac die with basically nothing to his name? Yet the image was he was balling. Versace this, double R that.

Facade.

That's not accurate plus he was scheduled to receive some big checks right when he died. From what a lot of people have said in interviews, Pac took care of a lot of people with his money.

That's not accurate plus he was scheduled to receive some big checks right when he died. From what a lot of people have said in interviews, Pac took care of a lot of people with his money.

Plus legal fees, missed checks from being locked up....

and the All Eyes On Me/Makavelli was really a short period of time for him to benefit. People talk about DMX, but Pac did two in one year. Hell, three really.

And hip hop wasn't really doing big stadium tours at that time due to perceived violence, so I think he could have gotten some big checks if he had another year or two.

Plus legal fees, missed checks from being locked up....

and the All Eyes On Me/Makavelli was really a short period of time for him to benefit. People talk about DMX, but Pac did two in one year. Hell, three really.

And hip hop wasn't really doing big stadium tours at that time due to perceived violence, so I think he could have gotten some big checks if he had another year or two.

Yea I watched an interview with Reggie Wright Jr recently where he said Pac's All Eyez on Me checks were just about to be cut for him that October or November of 96.

Plus he was about to run Death Row East with Eric B.

I'm not saying that people should make their plans be known, simply pointing out that cats are funny styles.

^ikr

i think jay invited her to a show of his bc she was a big fan of his and always rode for bk.

shorty was def a character, to say the least. Lol

whats the story?

Fool was truly henpecked. Killing over these b*******s :lol: :lol:

I understand both sides of it actually.

You can say money over *****es.

but then the other side is you have to think about your reputation, respect and name. Dudes think it's sweet messing with your women, next they'll think you're soft and test you on a street level.

I always thought it was pretty silly and juvenile. Like Meek saying it. They aren't property and someone is going to end up with your women.

This to me is more annoying, because dude stayed talking about Alpo and having one sided exchanges like he was invested in ****. Like it was his family or friends Po touched. Now you come running to post I told you so, like you did something.

This is weird **** to me. It's rats and snitches all over. Dudes snitch on themselves.

Back
Top Bottom