Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I’ll never understand why Po went back to the block. It’s a whole country out here but you choose to call bluff on the same streets you did dirt. I know his people told him he wasn’t good, but he still pressed his luck.

I’ll never understand why Po went back to the block. It’s a whole country out here but you choose to call bluff on the same streets you did dirt. I know his people told him he wasn’t good, but he still pressed his luck.

It's weird. If he moves to someplace like North Carolina he's cool, but dude was flashy and wanted to be in the mix until the day he died.

It's something poetic about him dying in Harlem and not hiding, I think that's the way he wanted it. He knew the game 🤷‍♂️

Will 100% knocking side pieces down, Jada just loud bout all her ‘entanglements’ but the Smiths been known to be polyamo

“Uncle tried to finesse me, he think I’m green, what I’m a dill pickle?” :lol: WTF

Lol
“Uncle was tryna finesse me, he thinking I’m green, I look like a dill pickle? That’s when I came off the hip, look at his *** like that ain’t no deal *****”

Tooooo raw. You never heard the term green? That’s southern slang from Florida. Can mean a lot of things. Flaw, shady, young & dumb, wack, etc.

Lol
“Uncle was tryna finesse me, he thinking I’m green, I look like a dill pickle? That’s when I came off the hip, look at his *** like that ain’t no deal *****”

Tooooo raw. You never heard the term green? That’s southern slang from Florida. Can mean a lot of things. Flaw, shady, young & dumb, wack, etc.

random *** bar :lol: delivery was funny as hell (not mad at it)

This to me is more annoying, because dude stayed talking about Alpo and having one sided exchanges like he was invested in ****. Like it was his family or friends Po touched. Now you come running to post I told you so, like you did something.

This is weird **** to me. It's rats and snitches all over. Dudes snitch on themselves.
King earner a clown, he got known always talking about alpo, but everyone have a turn so let’s see what the post about him gonna be about when it’s time

9DCD29B4-8235-460A-8B60-4AEDA9CD7DD6.jpeg

Outside wit it

frshstunna frshstunna

I'm feeling like 50

Why I love The Wire, Ransom's project had me thinking about this again

The final moments, changing up and the respect Marlo actually had for Prop Joe. Marlo always knew the game he was in, and you have to be all the way in unlike Stringer Bell.

Po never changed up 🤷‍♂️ Hell, it's probably no telling the **** he was doing since he was out.

Back
Top Bottom