Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Screenshot_20211107-213132_Chrome.jpg

That TS **** is gonna have reverberations that are felt by many festivals going forward.

Could be good could be bad but definitely don't think it will be the same going forward.

I wonder if he throws another Astroworld at all.
He could switch it up to no standing room...but then it wont really be a festival right?

I don't think he can do another Astroworld. In Houston at that? That would be a memorial, not a celebration. Maybe he could try to flip it.

It will be interesting to see where his career goes. I never got the hype anyway 🤷‍♂️

Is all this outrage real or fake and temporary. People act like they wanted dude to jump off stage and for him and the Jenner's render CPR.

Instead of wondering why people are acting like maniacs pushing to see his crusty ***, blame him. If this were Rolling Loud or Coachella people would blame the promoters and operators, not the founders or front people.

I don't think he can do another Astroworld. In Houston at that? That would be a memorial, not a celebration. Maybe he could try to flip it.

It will be interesting to see where his career goes. I never got the hype anyway 🤷‍♂️

Is all this outrage real or fake and temporary. People act like they wanted dude to jump off stage and for him and the Jenner's render CPR.

Instead of wondering why people are acting like maniacs pushing to see his crusty ***, blame him. If this were Rolling Loud or Coachella people would blame the promoters and operators, not the founders or front people.

yea he is gonna be on the heaviest PR run that we have seen for a rapper since I can remember. Def aint nothin you can just sweep under the rug, or just be quiet about and pop up with a single months later. Thinking of his career this def pushes back a lot for him cuz Im sure he probably had a rollout and all laid out for an upcoming album. Now he has to pretty much do damage control and better this situation in the public eye. I dont think it's over for him and I hope he can turn this terrible event into a better situation. Of course nothing can bring lives back, but maybe this is the catalyst for better and more secure concerts going forward. But most importantly, those families need to be taken care of 100%. Instead of everyone focusing on who is at fault, and pointing fingers and playing the blame game, I hope all parties that were involved with the event, promoters, artists, security, the venue just come together and help those that suffered.

Heard about this. Dude is trying hard to bring her down.

It was funny when Barbs used to cry about Meek being beneath and not worthy of her.
It's just something about NY women that makes me uneasy :lol:

Large percentage are narcissistic sociopaths regardless of their economic status

Back
Top Bottom