Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Man, in real time…we was all on some “future going too pop” and losing “it” type time.

The Future thread before monster dropped is an outstanding time capsule :lol:

You being a fan of honest makes sense

Just keep scrolling :lol:

Ain’t No Way Around It is still a top 5 Future song for me
F8267960-EFFD-44DD-ADB5-E761E360C877.png
amazing what 10 years can do
CF962937-BEA8-413D-8616-A5873701A6D4.png

Always heard thug got a gang of lil crashouts. Can’t remember who it was but they went and tagged somebody grave with Slatt a few years ago. I wonder who his hood plugged in with in LA though. I know Gunna & Baby claim 60’s and supposedly they stamped.

That was Lucci homeboy. You know him and Thug got real problems.
Thug, Gunna, & Wheezy was tied in with Nip though.
Nip right hand man BH still be with em all the time.

I mean thugs associates did get Waynes your bus shot up, and that was early in his career.

Thug is tied in with the 60s too somehow. He's mentioned Big U a couple times. I think Big U even stepped in when Thug and Game had words a couple years back.
Yea I’m sure U and him got a relationship. I’m talking about his hood though. A lot of sets claim Damu/Crip with no connection to LA. I know Gunna/Baby and them plugged in but I haven’t seen Thug with a big homie from out West.

Always heard thug got a gang of lil crashouts. Can’t remember who it was but they went and tagged somebody grave with Slatt a few years ago. I wonder who his hood plugged in with in LA though. I know Gunna & Baby claim 60’s and supposedly they stamped.

Thug plugged in with 60s in LA through ****tro….

who’s Longway brother in law….Duke is also from 60s and is thug cousin…and thug been working and rocking with Nipsey since like 09

Dude grave they put SLATT on, is standing right next to thug in this video posted earlier below ⬇️

I agree… He shoulda leaned all the way in with Thug… He had him on tracks with Travis before he blew

That was Lucci homeboy. You know him and Thug got real problems.
Thug, Gunna, & Wheezy was tied in with Nip though.
Nip right hand man BH still be with em all the time.

Supposedly ****ty/Bricc Baby from 60’s is the one that put Nip & Thug together. Same dude that says Gunna/Baby stamped as 60’s. He was running with Longway heavy too

I forgot all about that Thug/Lucci ****.

Supposedly ****ty/Bricc Baby from 60’s is the one that put Nip & Thug together. Same dude that says Gunna/Baby stamped as 60’s. He was running with Longway heavy too

I forgot all about that Thug/Lucci ****.

Bricc seem like a solid dude and I seen the other side give it up for him so I can believe it.
It's funny cause Thug claim the B, but be with all Crip ******.
Baby, Gunna, Lil Duke, PeeWee.
That All Money In & YSL connection seem solid cause every YSL event, I see ****** from Nip hood.

Soulja been getting extorted in a couple places, especially out LA for a while now so it makes sense yo got random ppl coming and going :lol: :smh:
The only person that has been by his side his entire career is his manager, Miami Mike. Everybody else slowly started to disappear.
He didn't start getting extorted until he moved to Atlanta and wanted to be a Blood. I don't remember them Mississippi GDs extorting him when he was claiming to be a member.

Bricc seem like a solid dude and I seen the other side give it up for him so I can believe it.
It's funny cause Thug claim the B, but be with all Crip ******.
Baby, Gunna, Lil Duke, PeeWee.
That All Money In & YSL connection seem solid cause every YSL event, I see ****** from Nip hood.

Nip was too real for this earth man. Dude was plugged in with everybody, enemy sets and all. **** crazy.

Back
Top Bottom