Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

This been bubbling for a min and last year when he had some other controversy I saw someone in the comments post screen stills from the footage. I think it was the deceaseds family members.

More confirmation that they got something waiting to drop on everyone as soon as you start tripping too much :lol:.

Did too much now them folks pressing that button on him :lol:

Wasn’t even best song on the album
What is? Definitely the hottest. Don’t dare say Lollipop either.
I’m not a big push fan but I don’t dislike him either.

Album is fine to me not great not bad.

And yeah the coke material is old.
Meh.

I honestly feel Pusha is a good dude at heart. It’s music and it’s a art form for him. Gotta learn to decipher it from the real world.

What is? Definitely the hottest. Don’t dare say Lollipop either.

Meh.

I honestly feel Pusha is a good dude at heart. It’s music and it’s a art form for him. Gotta learn to decipher it from the real world.

I’m sure he is, I don’t hate dude by any means. I just got to be in the right mood for him.

Yeah I don't understand people suddenly being like "he's still rapping about cocaine" after 2 decades of it. Like what did y'all think was gonna magically happen :lol:

This was written by this person
1650843600518.png

:lol:

l-intro-1645537694.jpg

This been bubbling for a min and last year when he had some other controversy I saw someone in the comments post screen stills from the footage. I think it was the deceaseds family members.

More confirmation that they got something waiting to drop on everyone as soon as you start tripping too much :lol:.

Did too much now them folks pressing that button on him :lol:

I heard the family had been saying this.

Don’t feel like digging. So was the kid strapped as well? Seems like DaBaby flew off the handle as usual. But I assume he fired for a reason? But then again it’s DaBaby, no reason needed.

Were the other guys even aggressive? It looks like Da Baby initiated the aggression. His girl even tried to stop it.

It's no telling what was said, but what was wild was he seemed to pop off, because of the way they looked at him. When they could have been fans or wondering if was him.

and did they ever do a civil lawsuit?

Looks like the jaylin kid was breaking it up, and then he and DaBaby looked like they’d been grappling towards the end

The fatal incident happened back in November inside a Huntersville Walmart. Jaylin’s parents saw security video, and say he was trying to diffuse the fight before he was shot and killed.

“The rapper instigated it and started it and attacking my son’s friend– the first punch,” his father said.

No one knows what started the fight, “But everyone ran with it because the rapper said it was a robbery. There was never a robbery. Ever,” said Horsley.

The family says a key witness, a Walmart employee, did not show up to court to testify. Also not seen in court was the Walmart security video.

Screen Shot 2022-04-25 at 11.36.22 AM.png

Sorry...but you're not trying to diffuse a fight while clutching a pistol at the same time. Even if you didn't brandish it. He wasn't even slick about it...he was clearly letting DaBaby know he had it on him.

Da Baby is lying about something, because the "robbery" doesn't make sense if you want to go outside and fight.

Is dude in a gang or maybe prior beef?

but the shooting was justified once dude pulled out his gun, even if it was just to show it thinking it would stop him. Doesn't matter if he was the aggressor, a lot of people believe in I'm not letting you punch me first.

I don’t see Jaylin and Dababy ever fight in the video I’m watching looks like the fight is over between him and the blue hoodie dude and a female comes over and swings on Jaylin.

Video then cuts to the DaBaby on the ground he gets up and fires a shot

I don’t see Jaylin and Dababy ever fight in the video I’m watching looks like the fight is over between him and the blue hoodie dude and a female comes over and swings on Jaylin.

Video then cuts to the DaBaby on the ground he gets up and fires a shot

Jaylin pulled out his gun when they first start tussling.

Back
Top Bottom