Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Yeah, she probably did film them. They could have just snatched up the phone and deleted it and gave it back to her without all the extras. Honestly Cas got a big second chance and crashed out.

Some women aren't going to be that cool with that. She probably didn't understand why they wanted her to do. This is my phone, I'll do what I want. It's just a picture in a diner.

She probably didn't know who she was dealing with, because surely they wouldn't do that.

I think a dude would have understood the situation.

Ak broke it down

They were going by her lie of it being glass at first, that's why the initial doctors report says glass.

People are playing media games from all angles.

wavycrocket wavycrocket this your mans right?

FSak6XaXoAUe_JW.jpeg

I’m scared to make a mess because I’m watched by the cops / I’m scared to count my blessings cuz im getting watched by my opps

This version >>>>> the album version. The 2nd verse and outro are so ill.

Thug’s 6-7 year or whatever run was unprecedented. Dropped so much classic material. I haven’t enjoyed a rap album as much as So Much Fun since it dropped + Barter 6 best debut rap album since Grodt (Good Kid, Mad City was 2 but Barter 6 is way better to me )… Thug probably going to sit down for a minute. Can’t do anything but appreciate the music he dropped.

Back
Top Bottom