Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

1652303981704.gif

Dude was already on in 2020. I recall an interview where he said TyTy told him “don’t **** this up” while he was sitting in the roc nation office. :smh:

Cas ain’t have no musical talent anyway. I’m guessing he would’ve been in that “energetic/vibe” music lane that’s so popular nowadays? …So what was there to f*** up?

Dude was a flash in the pan anyway. I think he’d of been more successful as an actor or Instagram influencer, than musician.

Dude clearly was institutionalized as heck

I really don’t care about these situations, outside of seeing how public perception changes once the truth comes out. Even if Tory is absolved from this, this incident will most likely still be attached to his name/perception

The industry gonna owe that man an apology for sure.

Tory talented as hell though I have no doubt he could get with Chris Brown or some random dude and make a fan of fan type album and get his career back on track. His trajectory is forever changed either way though.

My guy had YouTube deals and **** at the height of the pandemic.

It's kinda hard to tell in real time but I feel like Drake's star is diminishing a lil bit. I could see him taking a shot and letting Tory tour with him (again) or something when the smoke clears.

Cas ain’t have no musical talent anyway. I’m guessing he would’ve been in that “energetic/vibe” music lane that’s so popular nowadays? …So what was there to f*** up?

Dude was a flash in the pan anyway. I think he’d of been more successful as actor or Instagram influencer, than musician.

Dude clearly was institutionalized as heck
I agree with some of this but Cas wasn't a terrible rapper. That influencer lane can be tricky anyway, Black Youngsta is rarely even mentioned with CMG at this point.

The industry gonna owe that man an apology for sure.

Tory talented as hell though I have no doubt he could get with Chris Brown or some random dude and make a fan of fan type album and get his career back on track. His trajectory is forever changed either way though.

My guy had YouTube deals and **** at the height of the pandemic.

It's kinda hard to tell in real time but I feel like Drake's star is diminishing a lil bit. I could see him taking a shot and letting Tory tour with him (again) or something when the smoke clears.

Tory good! N_ LOVEEEEEE to hate Tory because he can switch between any pocket.

Dude raps AND sings better than 85% of these musicians. It’s almost too easy for bruh

Last edited:
I agree with some of this but Cash wasn't a terrible rapper. That influencer lane can be tricky anyway, Black Youngsta is rarely even mentioned with CMG at this point.

Cas just as terrible as Youngsta when it comes to rapping. Both suck.

People just like their humor and comedic quality.

Cas was so wack that all his songs became “challenges” just to build a buzz. Dudes jacked his beats and did the songs wayyyyy better.

He a gump.

Cas was still shooting ****** while he was on on?
Mans was absolutely asking for it.

He's like Tax. They think if they say one thing publicly and have a certain image, but do another behind closed doors, the police/feds won't notice them.

This is when I realized he wasn't going to be free long.

This was are you trying to line me up or alert people where I'm at. She was naive about the situation.

I hated Gillie posting this, because it was some I told you so type **** and seemed attention seeking. The internet would have been posting it without him.

The issue is nobody ever thinks it's going to be them. They aren't the ones who are going to get arrested. They aren't the ones who are going to get killed. Maybe now with so many of their peers being caught up it will make some dudes change their ways and how they move.

I really don’t care about these situations, outside of seeing how public perception changes once the truth comes out. Even if Tory is absolved from this, this incident will most likely still be attached to his name/perception

The “you don’t believe black women” angle is gonna be spun by a select few if Tory is innocent.

Surprisingly, I think the majority believe Tory though. Even on the big blog pages, they be supporting Tory on the matter.

I agree with some of this but Cas wasn't a terrible rapper. That influencer lane can be tricky anyway, Black Youngsta is rarely even mentioned with CMG at this point.
Black Youngsta got kicked off CMG after mocking young Dolphs death.

He's like Tax. They think if they say one thing publicly and have a certain image, but do another behind closed doors, the police/feds won't notice them.

This is when I realized he wasn't going to be free long.

This was are you trying to line me up or alert people where I'm at. She was naive about the situation.

Yeah, she probably did film them. They could have just snatched up the phone and deleted it and gave it back to her without all the extras. Honestly Cas got a big second chance and crashed out.

Back
Top Bottom