Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Knowing that the feds “leave” people out there to build a case against them, while watching them commit more crime is a wild concept…doesn’t excuse any crimes that have been committed but they’re allowing more **** to (potentially) happen just to have a stronger case against someone instead of preventing the **** at the first real offense
If they leave you out there its usually because they want whoever is above you more. If you snatch up a bunch of low and mid-level dudes, the head will get wise and further insulate themselves from anything that can get tied to them.

Is Thug really the Head of YSL (the street side). Hell is really head of YSL on the rap side.

Crazy to be so talented but also do connected in that sense. Thug used to be a studio rat. Was his other time split between making/ caring for his kids and street ****?

If they leave you out there its usually because they want whoever is above you more. If you snatch up a bunch of low and mid-level dudes, the head will get wise and further insulate themselves from anything that can get tied to them.

Bingo.

During the press conference, whoever the guy was that spoke after the female DA was asked if the police had anything to do with providing the cell phone that was used from inside the jail to call Thug and ask for permission to kill Lucci...and he basically said "no comment" with a smirk on his face :lol:

They literally used a hot phone given to them...probably from one of those CO's they thought was "cool" too :lol::smh:

Only heard of designer YSL before this.

I dont listen to Thugs music

Only song i can name is Stupid/Asking and I like that song on Swizz album

Exactly this, **** is a catch 22.

****** already don't trust cops (which is 100% understandable) but even if they did, the "culture" would never jack someone being outright & confident in having police protect them. with that said Rappers still gotta manuever gangs, haters & stick up kids etc etc. Just like that someone who just lived in the neighborhood & was talented is now tied into gang out of necessity.

Now the easy thing to say is well don't rap about gangsta **** if you don't want to deal with that, But gangsta **** is dominating hiphop right now

It’s dominating hip hop because that’s what the machine pushes .

Knowing that the feds “leave” people out there to build a case against them, while watching them commit more crime is a wild concept…doesn’t excuse any crimes that have been committed but they’re allowing more **** to (potentially) happen just to have a stronger case against someone instead of preventing the **** at the first real offense

They was watching BMF since the early 90's but the raid ain't come til 2005.

Last edited:

I really don’t care about these situations, outside of seeing how public perception changes once the truth comes out. Even if Tory is absolved from this, this incident will most likely still be attached to his name/perception

Back
Top Bottom