Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Said it very calmly. Y’all still seething over the playoff run and season. Couldn’t have been better.

I love it 😎.

Arguably one of, I’d not the Greatest season of all time. Imma gas it too ⛽

Not even in the top 10-20 of greatest seasons ever

People also gotta stop spewing the nonsense that Wayne was the Best Rapper Alive at one point….Most popular?yes.Best rapper? hell no

Cant be best rapper/goat if you only have 2 good album and your best projects are mixtapes over industry beats.

It’s not nonsense.

But Who was a better rapper than Wayne from 04-09?

TIP? Jeezy? That’s his only comp for that title in that era. Unless y’all wanna go with Kanye or something.

People also gotta stop spewing the nonsense that Wayne was the Best Rapper Alive at one point….Most popular?yes.Best rapper? hell no

Cant be best rapper/goat if you only have 2 good album and your best projects are mixtapes over industry beats.
***** instilled FEAR (and gravity) to rappers when he hopped on a song with them or when he down right stole ******' tracks. Jay-Z himself said on record that his run made him question his own identity but hey facts don't matter, i guess

TIP….better rapper,more polished and better albums and Jeezy has better albums

C1 and C2 comparable to both of their best works. C3 commercially better.

And Wayne right there with TIP as a rapper. Plus had the mixtape edge.

It’s not nonsense at all. He had a say for having that title then. And *****s knew it

If my development's arrested, yours in the embryo state with your weak *** rebuttals. Better start act your age, you embarrassing yourself buddy

In Magic33 Magic33 mind, ONLY pre-teens and middle schoolers liked Lil Wayne during his prime. And nobody that knew or liked “real hip hop” took him seriously.

When in reality, everybody was F’n with him heavy. And he’d been killing the mixtape circuit (Squad era etc, up to that point). And plenty of people viewed him as the guy

In Magic33 Magic33 mind, ONLY pre-teens and middle schoolers liked Lil Wayne during his prime. And nobody that knew or liked “real hip hop” took him seriously.

When in reality, everybody was F’n with him heavy. And he’d been killing the mixtape circuit (Squad era etc, up to that point). And plenty of people viewed him as the guy

Considering what you post here as 🔥 :lol:

C1 and C2 comparable to both of their best works. C3 commercially better.

And Wayne right there with TIP as a rapper. Plus had the mixtape edge.

It’s not nonsense at all. He had a say for having that title then. And *****s knew it
TM>C1
UL>C2
King>C3

Album for Album TIP better and in the grand scheme them Mixtape are obsolete,Wayne ain’t even crafting real music on them.

I'm sure his favorite rapper LOVES him some Weezy but ****** stuck on outdated stances and nostalgia, sad
I shoulda listen to myself when I peeped buddy limitations tho
I see what you're tryna do.
You got it 33

I'm sure his favorite rapper LOVES him some Weezy but ****** stuck on outdated stances and nostalgia, sad

I remember when the SN was: Magic1978.

The sleight of hand rebrand, and aging out of modern rap/insecurity been interesting to watch, to say the least.

You tripping. And he for sure did.

Fronting on Mixtape Wayne, is just some hater ****. Nobody doing that in the grand scheme. It all counts.

I literally been bumping this track for the better part of today's "argument"
How can ****** front on this, besides blatant dishonesty, is beyond me

I remember when the SN was: Magic1978.

The sleight of hand rebrand, and aging out of modern rap/insecurity been interesting to watch, to say the least.

The screen name and name was for Magic Johnson but I named it 78 instead of 79 and I'm from the days of eZBoard, and I ran with it, because it was a hassle where you had to get approved anyway.

What was his number at MSU?

and you thought you were doing something?

You tripping. And he for sure did.

Fronting on Mixtape Wayne, is just some hater ****. Nobody doing that in the grand scheme. It all counts.

Naw that **** weak,Him spitting random nothings over industry beats isn’t anything special and aged poorly

It's bad enough I thought you were 16 this whole time, you're in your mid 30's :lol:

• Haha
Reactions: OTG
Back
Top Bottom