Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Since he was an informant, do people think he had paper work the whole time?

or will some of you realize that a lot of informants don't have paper work so they can do their job of...informing

Just like a lot of people in BMF say Bleu told, but there's no paper work. Which explains why he tried to say that about Jeezy as a distraction.
I get what you're saying but at the end of the day.. paperwork is verification. If you're in the streets it is extremely dangerous to call someone a snitch with no proof. Not only could it be possible that's it's not true but it will also start a lot of shxt. Even if I had my suspicions about a person, I would never put dirt on that person's name unless there was documented proof of him cooperating.

Instead of retiring the title King of the South

Why doesn't TI give it to someone else, since it wasn't a title he earned in the first place?

He did earn it :lol:

Mans come in here every week w/TI revisionist history

How old are you?

He literally gave himself the title over people like Scarface, Luda, Trick Daddy and Outkast.

Nobody else was calling him that. He called himself that.

and does anyone call him that besides himself?

How old are you?

He literally gave himself the title over people like Scarface, Luda, Trick Daddy and Outkast.

Nobody else was calling him that. He called himself that.

and does anyone call him that besides himself?
I’m 37 pleighboi

Scarface,Pimp C & OutKast let him have the title.

TI > Trick & Luda

I’m 37 pleighboi

Scarface,Pimp C & OutKast let him have the title.

TI > Trick & Luda

Because there was no title

He started calling himself it. He didn't even have a hit album at the time.

It was just good marketing.

What were they supposed to say, you aren't the King of the South? It was obvious to everyone. Were Jeezy and Gucci supposed to say we're King of the South now.

It's the same **** Game did when he crowned Kendrick, but at least he acknowledged someone else. Who called Game the King of the West or Snoop?

Because there was no title

He started calling himself it. He didn't even have a hit album at the time.

It was just good marketing.

What were they supposed to say, you aren't the King of the South? It was obvious to everyone. Were Jeezy and Gucci supposed to say we're King of the South now.

It's the same **** Game did when he crowned Kendrick, but at least he acknowledged someone else. Who called Game the King of the West or Snoop?
:lol:

Since he was an informant, do people think he had paper work the whole time?

or will some of you realize that a lot of informants don't have paper work so they can do their job of...informing

Just like a lot of people in BMF say Bleu told, but there's no paper work. Which explains why he tried to say that about Jeezy as a distraction.

It's on video 🤣

It's on video 🤣

missthepoint-the.gif

Negative. A black man following behind a woman holding his baby looking like he’s being lead…….that is the kind of image WE don’t need.

So if he wasn't on the cover at all and she was holding the baby it would have been fine?

All the images that rap music puts out....

So if he wasn't on the cover at all and she was holding the baby it would have been fine?

All the images that rap music puts out....

Yes if he wasn’t on the cover and not in the position he currently is shot in the photo then that would be much better.

Has nothing to do with the images rap music puts out………whatever that is to you.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom