Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Yes he wasn’t on the cover and not in the position he currently is shot in the photo then that would be much better.

Has nothing to do with the images rap music puts out………whatever that is to you.

Meaning out of all the images put out about black men, that Rocky pic is way down at the bottom of the list.

Being a loving father is seen as feminine

and too many of you are taught by social media on what to be outraged about instead of actual things killing and holding black men back.

Meaning out of all the images put out about black men, that Rocky pic is way down at the bottom of the list.

Being a loving father is seen as feminine

and too many of you are taught by social media on what to be outraged about instead of actual things killing and holding black men back.

It has NOTHING to do with him being a loving father…..I think that’s great. WE need more images of that so I’m all for that, so try again.

Also, it has NOTHING to do with what’s said or not said on social media. If YOU take your cues from social media that’s on YOU champ. The rest of us can think for ourselves on our own. I don’t have Twitter or Instagram so I’m not sure what social media platform you are referring to. I barely view and post here on NT as is. Just tell me what YOU think and stop leaning on social media as YOUR crutch.

d2e.gif

It has NOTHING to do with him being a loving father…..I think that’s great. WE need more images of that so I’m all for that, so try again.

Also, it has NOTHING to do with what’s said or not said on social media. If YOU take your cues from social media that’s on YOU champ. The rest of us can think for ourselves on our own. I don’t have Twitter or Instagram so I’m not sure what social media platform you are referring to. I barely view and post here on NT as is. Just tell me what YOU think and stop leaning on social media as YOUR crutch.

It's a magazine cover, a Vogue one at that? How many men read Vogue?

So where did you see the pic at if you didn't get it from social media, also this message board? You subscribe to Euro Vogue?

and again, out of all the images of black men, that's down at the bottom. Shooting, disrespecting black women each other and doing drugs, cool, but how dare Rocky take a pic like that with his billionaire woman.

and I wonder how the Andrew Tate's and Kevin Samuels exist :lol:

If we're being honest it's not a good cover. They should have just put Rihanna and the baby on the cover or did a regular group/side by side picture like every other cover with more than one person on it

A side by side woulda made more sense as a family picture but that's not the image they wanted to show. It's clear as day what's being said with that imag but I'm not surprised Rocky went a long with it. This the same dude that said he has orgies with a bunch of dudes.

She is a MUCH bigger star than dude.

Then don't put him on the cover :lol: *insert kitchen joke*

Technically he's 11th dude to be on the cover and all of them are "normal" aside from this one and symbolism of Bron bouncing a ball screaming while holding Giselle.

She is a MUCH bigger star than dude.

The symbolism of her leading fits the context.

The current wave of women’s empowerment got dudes scared of every ****’n thing.

Conspiracy this, agenda that. Foh

*****s are expecting Asap Rocky…of all people, to transform into James Evans from Good Times. On the cover of vogue of all places :lol:

Incredible

Back
Top Bottom