Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

missthepoint-the.gif

We know what you're point is. You still need some type of proof to call somebody a snitch or you just gossiping. Those BMF dudes all got stories that connects dots that makes Bleu look like a snitch. That's why they say he's one w/o actual paperwork.

Vogue cover is just a whole lot of projecting individual insecurities. As a loving father, the pics I look back on the fondest are the ones where I’m holding my infant children…

Folks don’t know their family dynamics or if they have one at all. It’s their business. Do a better job leading your household maybe.

Taking it off of them, if you yourself had a woman that was wildly successful and y’all had a great relationship behind closed doors, would you be bent outta shape for being photographed in the same way? I’d be cheesing and holding my baby too 🤷🏾‍♂️

It's a magazine cover, a Vogue one at that? How many men read Vogue?

So where did you see the pic at if you didn't get it from social media, also this message board? You subscribe to Euro Vogue?

and again, out of all the images of black men, that's down at the bottom. Shooting, disrespecting black women each other and doing drugs, cool, but how dare Rocky take a pic like that with his billionaire woman.

and I wonder how the Andrew Tate's and Kevin Samuels exist :lol:

To answer your question I looked the picture up on Google on after Maximus Meridius Maximus Meridius made the statement about the ASAP Rocky magazine cover earlier in here. I had no idea what he was referring to or what the picture looked like until he said something. Maybe next time I’ll be like you and see what’s trending for the day so I can discuss things.

Even by you stating that this magazine cover is “down at the bottom” you admit that it is a problem/issue. See I can talk about shootings, the disrespecting of black women, etc. but that would be deflecting. The topic at hand right now is that ASAP Rocky picture and the inability of some brothas to catch what is going on. That’s another thing to, dudes gotta stop deflecting. I’m starting to see a bad case of that going on around here…….brothas need to get off that and stay on topic. Get focused fellas.

On another note I never who that Andrew Tate guy was until he got arrested by the cops after messing with that environmental white girl. Kevin Samuels on the other hand………..different story. Gone but not forgotten.

I don't have an issue with ASAP holding his child or any sort of affection he's showing towards his family or his woman and I don't think deuce king deuce king is neither.

Now I can't speak for deuce king deuce king or anyone else in here who who has an issue with the cover or what their take on it is.

What I don't like|agree with is how ASAP is portrayed in the pic/cover. He's being led by his woman like he's some dog, her puppy, her little dun dun.

I believe as the man of the relationship he should be the lead no matter how successful your girl is Billionaire or not.

I know most are going to call me insecure or petty, but in my opinion it's not a good look. She should be holding the baby being lead.

I don't have an issue with ASAP holding his child or any sort of affection he's showing towards his family or his woman and I don't think deuce king deuce king is neither.

Now I can't speak for deuce king deuce king or anyone else in here who who has an issue with the cover or what their take on it is.

What I don't like|agree with is how ASAP is portrayed in the pic/cover. He's being led by his woman like he's some dog, her puppy, her little dun dun.

I believe as the man of the relationship he should be the lead no matter how successful your girl is Billionaire or not.

I know most are going to call me insecure or petty, but in my opinion it's not a good look. She should be holding the baby being lead.

Why does a picture matter, versus what actually goes on in the home?

Everything is a facade, and it is THEIR home.

All these single mother homes, people should be more concerned about them.

Why does a picture matter, versus what actually goes on in the home?

Everything is a facade, and it is THEIR home.

All these single mother homes, people should be more concerned about them.

A picture matters because IMAGE matters. Not necessarily ASAP Rocky’s image but the image of black men.

The image of black men on Euro Vogue matters to who?

If he had a gun on a cover of a magazine what would be your reaction?

Now I know why people use the term “you didn’t get the picture”. I don’t care if that is the cover of Euro Vogue or JET magazine champ, it’s a bad display and image to have of a black man.

My reaction would be the same if he had a gun on the cover……unless it was a Guns & Ammo magazine. Not sure what reaching to that extreme was suppose to prove.

Now I know why people use the term “you didn’t get the picture”. I don’t care if that is the cover of Euro Vogue or JET magazine champ, it’s a bad display and image to have of a black man.

My reaction would be the same if he had a gun on the cover……unless it was a Guns & Ammo magazine. Not sure what reaching to that extreme was suppose to prove.

A bad display to who? Who is it going to influence? influence men to go after millionaire women? Influence men to take care of their child?

Being a doting father and taking a backseat to your billionaire girl is a bad thing.

You're reaching for the extreme.

A bad display to who? Who is it going to influence? influence men to go after millionaire women? Influence men to take care of their child?

Being a doting father and taking a backseat to your billionaire girl is a bad thing.

You're reaching for the extreme.

Are you really asking how a magazine…….bought and consumed by the general public……..can possibly influence……….the general public.

Are you really asking how a magazine…….bought and consumed by the general public……..can possibly influence……….the general public.

So you're big on what music, videos and movies influence then?

You were Anti Martin, because of Sheneneh?

Back
Top Bottom