Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I’d rather look within and at my surroundings of the images of black men.

3A5A2A71-1897-4078-8CA1-5CB4EC48B3A1.png

More deflection yet again, I told you dudes before about that. Let’s continue to discuss the topic at hand.

We are, you're deflecting from all the other imagery and stereotypes and having fake outrage over one man and his family.

Were you hypercritical over Vibe, Ebony and Source covers?

Damn it, those Jet Beauty of the Weeks hyper sexualizing black women :smh:

I would expect one who's upset over the Rocky cover to have a strong stance across the board.

We are, you're deflecting from all the other imagery and stereotypes and having fake outrage over one man and his family.

Were you hypercritical over Vibe, Ebony and Source covers?

Damn it, those Jet Beauty of the Weeks hyper sexualizing black women :smh:

I would expect one who's upset over the Rocky cover to have a strong stance across the board.

Your word choice used to describe me and my thoughts on the topic at hand are off base champ. I’m not “upset” and there certainly is no “fake outrage” on my end. I’m just posting my thoughts on the matter at hand. We can discuss the Jet Beauty of the Week at another date and time.

Was listening to trust fund babies this morning and rich the kid wasn't really killin it like I thought he would but he got bars listen to lefty

:nthat:

I don't have an issue with ASAP holding his child or any sort of affection he's showing towards his family or his woman and I don't think deuce king deuce king is neither.

Now I can't speak for deuce king deuce king or anyone else in here who who has an issue with the cover or what their take on it is.

What I don't like|agree with is how ASAP is portrayed in the pic/cover. He's being led by his woman like he's some dog, her puppy, her little dun dun.

I believe as the man of the relationship he should be the lead no matter how successful your girl is Billionaire or not.

I know most are going to call me insecure or petty, but in my opinion it's not a good look. She should be holding the baby being lead.

Curious...if roles were reversed is that how you would see the photo? A little puppy being led by her man?

Back
Top Bottom