Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Actually cool to see several female rappers on a remix lile this

that's pretty much the formula nowadays for female rap, a new artist comes in and gets hot then all the existing ones start jockeying to see who's gonna be the first to collab
Nicki and Cardi the ringleaders, circling around the new girls to try and get them on their side
before they all inevitably fall out with each other, they did it with Meg, City Girls, Latto, Glorilla, right now with that girl out of Chicago with that damn Mouskatool song

that's pretty much the formula nowadays for female rap, a new artist comes in and gets hot then all the existing ones start jockeying to see who's gonna be the first to collab
Nicki and Cardi the ringleaders, circling around the new girls to try and get them on their side
before they all inevitably fall out with each other, they did it with Meg, City Girls, Latto, Glorilla, right now with that girl out of Chicago with that damn Mouskatool song
None of them are Nicki or Cardi in that vid and that wasn't what I was talking about unless you just feel all female rappers beef with each other.

Last edited:
they pretty much do all beef with each other. I said them 2 are the ringleaders. Latto is following their lead
Lola Brooke and her homegirl that was originally on the track already beefing

I think that it's because they know they can't sell independently, so they do the features as a way to project their hotness and help with touring.

It's all a game, like how these songs are such a smash, and then they magically disappear never to be heard again.

You can tell what's organic and what isn't.

Back
Top Bottom