Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

:rofl:

832BD060-F40D-4D86-A34B-2299E036CD5E.jpeg

Drink Champs is unwatchable/unlistenable at this point. Used to be organic in how folks talked about the past, now it feels like they’re always looking for the viral clips… EFN adds nothing more often than not
EFN checked out a while ago…Was supposed to keep things on track and balance out NORE but now yo just shows up for the check and to get drunk :lol: :smh:

Drink Champs is unwatchable/unlistenable at this point. Used to be organic in how folks talked about the past, now it feels like they’re always looking for the viral clips… EFN adds nothing more often than not

I listen depending on the guest

I can't take him serious with certain guest. Ronald Isley, Chuck D

Maybe if Sway was doing it.

Only ones I’ve ever watched in full were Pusha T, Cam’Ron, Game, Ja/Irv, Remy Ma, and….maybe some others. Cam may have been the best one just cause he was biting on a lot of Nore’s goofy questions and was honestly just blowing him off the whole time.

:pimp:

Back
Top Bottom