Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Why tf jim jones think he’s some kinda fashion icon?

Bc *****’s in his lil 40 block radius dress like him? Lol these days, ion see nobody dressing like jim jones BUT jim jones. Lol

Ny *****’s really think theyre hood is the axis of the universe.

Last edited:
Why tf does jim jones think he’s some kinda fashion icon?

Bc *****’s in his lil 40 block radius dress like him? Lol these days, ion see nobody dressing like jim jones BUT jim jones. Lol

Ny *****’s really think theyre hood is the axis of the universe.

Being fair

If Wayne got it from them then yeah by extension you kinda gotta give him some credit for the rockstar **** that Wayne brought to the larger game

I’m not even mad at Jim saying that and the other guest. Pusha is not “HIM” like dudes say he is and his stuff is supposed to be centered around “coke raps” which is where you can put together some 🔥 but his stuff is boring and forced.

I’m glad other people are tired of it and ain’t gassed up off Pusha too. He can def rap but yeah…

You listen to Drake?

It's interesting to see the bias/contrarian wave morph the way it has over time

The number 1 guy according to Jim bought an autographed Pusha T mic.

Jim Jones was never a good rapper to me. His best verse was on I’m ready off Diplomatic Immunity. Hustlers POME doesn’t count since max basically wrote that album I haven’t checked for Jim since. He was at his best when Max and $tack was around and he was running with their style. He’s a career style snatcher that never wanted his protégés to be bigger than him. That’s why I rock with Cam, a real boss that always tried to push guys from Juelz to Jim, Rell, Vado, Penz, JR, 40, Mafia etc… They might not have made it but Cam gave them the platform. Max and $tack would have made it if they went with Cam instead of Jim. Can dropped albums with his guys, all we ever got from Byrd Gang was that one M.O.B. mixtape(that was fire no hate)

Last edited:
Jim Jones was never a good rapper to me. His best verse was on I’m ready off Diplomatic Immunity. Hustlers POME doesn’t count since max basically wrote that album I haven’t checked for Jim since. He was at his best when Max and $tack was around and he was running with their style. He’s a career style snatcher that never wanted his protégés to be bigger than him. That’s why I rock with Cam, a real boss that always tried to push guys from Juelz to Jim, Rell, Vado, Penz, JR, 40, Mafia etc… They might not have made it but Cam gave them the platform. Max and $tack would have made it if they went with Cam instead of Jim. Can dropped albums with his guys, all we ever got from Byrd Gang was that one M.O.B. mixtape(that was fire no hate)

If we blaming Stack and Max on Jim then we can blame Julez, JR the rest of them _'s not reaching their potential on Cam. Vado tells a different story about dealing with Cam.

Jim making better music than Cam the last decade plus is a different story too.

You listen to Drake?

3E6CC698-9CD0-4527-9297-F4A0A699557D.gif

Back
Top Bottom