Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I was wondering why it seemed like he rushed to put it out instead of chopping it up to monotonize it further.

Does he ever do in memoriams or condolences when all these people he interviews die or get killed

Nah not really. Just flashbacks. He’ll just monetize by clipping it, when the story is relevant again (or a breakthrough happens).

That whole thing was weird as **** in general. Especially from Vlad

Vlad role, in the BTB Savage ****, is not getting the scrutiny it deserves.

Very, very weird of HIM to post a 31 minute straight video. Pics of scene etc, and an almost 30 minute completely uninterrupted interview.

He knew how this could play out.

Devil work. And BTB Savage fell for it.
Digital instigating. He fueled that for sure. I watched it off the strength of the length of the video.

lying-coming.gif

Vlad literally urged dude to move away from his city during the conversation. The interview seemed more like BTB's team wanted it to come out to capitalize off the situation. Vlad wasn't the only platform dude went on.

Dude's own actions lead to his demise. Blaming anyone else is just silly.

Vlad literally urged dude to move away from his city during the conversation. The interview seemed more like BTB's team wanted it to come out to capitalize off the situation. Vlad wasn't the only platform dude went on.

Dude's own actions lead to his demise. Blaming anyone else is just silly.

People saying OBVIOUSLY, the **** is on the BTB Savage *****. That was dumb as hell.

I’m simply saying how ODD it was for DJ Vlad of all people, to do an interview like THAT.

He only has 2 interviews to my knowledge. One with Dirty Glove Bastard from 6 months ago, just introducing himself. And then the DJ Vlad interview.

But anyways…right on queue

A Currensy and JD tape just seemed random as hell to me. Unless I’m missing the connection. Don’t follow Currensy too closely anymore.

Jim wilding. And I think Pusha is slightly overrated, and some crtitisms fair. But he that for sure.

Grinding alone….is remembered fondly to this day not only for the beat where we banged on lunchroom tables, but for the bars as well.

This actually sounds like “group envy” if you read between the lines of what Jim is saying. Jim himself, is not included in that terrible top 50 list (why even entertain it 😒🙄)….but that part specifically about “nobody wanted to dress like him”….is Jim trying to big his own self up.

For what it’s worth, both them *****s would be in my top 30, off mixtapes, bars and bangers alone. But that’s just me 😂🤷🏾‍♂️

I’m not even mad at Jim saying that and the other guest. Pusha is not “HIM” like dudes say he is and his stuff is supposed to be centered around “coke raps” which is where you can put together some 🔥 but his stuff is boring and forced.

I’m glad other people are tired of it and ain’t gassed up off Pusha too. He can def rap but yeah…

A Currensy and JD tape just seemed random as hell to me. Unless I’m missing the connection. Don’t follow Currensy too closely anymore.
They linked after JD heard about this…

Their project turned out better than I thought. Has a couple joints. I’m sure each volume will have 1-2 keepers.

Back
Top Bottom