Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Cassidy trying to make those pop records was the worst thing that happened to him

Funny thing about Cassidy is, he went Pop…BEFORE *****s knew he could rap had bars for real.

The freeway battle came out after he popped. *****s ain’t believe it at first :lol:. Like, “The lil Hotel ***** beat FREEWAY in a battle”? Made him put on a beat?

That was the intrigue right there.

Ice Cube is incredible:

It’s really really really crazy how much success he’s had. Like, this ***** was an action star, critically acclaimed film director, critically acclaimed actor, and a bankable family movie star AND Gangsta rapper at the same damn time :rofl:

And this is just like the mid part of his career, after being the pen behind arguably the most influential group in music of all time, and a solo career that had him in GOAT convos by the mid 90s, and he’d been in classic movies by then :lol:. It’s really crazy.

Going to Wayne show tonight, hopefully he not too lit. Set list sounds good and going to be at a venue that probably 6K mad, dope venue for sure. All other times i seen him have been arenas or big outdoor pavilion joints

IMG_5644.jpeg
IMG_5645.png

Not my favorite Wayne songs but that is a lot. He must be performin half of those songs.

Going to Wayne show tonight, hopefully he not too lit. Set list sounds good and going to be at a venue that probably 6K mad, dope venue for sure. All other times i seen him have been arenas or big outdoor pavilion joints

IMG_5644.jpeg
IMG_5645.png
sheeesh , let us know how it is. I gotta find some tickets , I’d go just to see BMJR

Ice Cube is incredible:

It’s really really really crazy how much success he’s had. Like, this ***** was an action star, critically acclaimed film director, critically acclaimed actor, and a bankable family movie star AND Gangsta rapper at the same damn time :rofl:

And this is just like the mid part of his career, after being the pen behind arguably the most influential group in music of all time, and a solo career that had him in GOAT convos by the mid 90s, and he’d been in classic movies by then :lol:. It’s really crazy.

It's a shame that Westside Connection had to break up (allegedly over some goofies in Mac 10 entourage). :smh:

Cube bringing a Blood and a Crip together in a super group was awesome. :pimp:

Still have this on tape from when WC was Low Profile with DJ Alladin...in 1990

The only other DJ that could mess with Alladin at the time was DJ Miz.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom