Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Do we know if they offered him a plea deal? If so, does anyone remember how much time they were suggesting? I can’t remember reading anything about it

It's been said, but I don't think it's out there for certain.

Because if he got offered 5 or 6. He should have taken it. He's already done about half of that and would be out before he reaches 35.

Have you seen the looks she's gotten the past two years?

Who's not behind her, the JT and Sexy Red types? They aren't going to make you a platinum artist and those types keep you in clubs. The crossover Lizzo and Doja's are the ones are the ones selling.
I've seen the looks and I also saw that it didn't equate to much lol Her sales from the last project was abysmal. She could possibly bounce back but I think it's an uphill battle and requires a soft reboot of her brand.

I've seen the looks and I also saw that it didn't equate to much lol Her sales from the last project was abysmal. She could possibly bounce back but I think it's an uphill battle and requires a soft reboot of her brand.
It seems like most women ain’t moving units with their projects…The ladies only care about the bangers and playlists, they not listening to a whole album from their rappers like they do with R&B…Long as Meg got singles and big features she gucci

It seems like most women ain’t moving units with their projects…The ladies only care about the bangers and playlists, they not listening to a whole album from their rappers like they do with R&B…Long as Meg got singles and big features she gucci
It’s all about branding with them anyways. Latto got a chicken wing deal and a TV show placement. No one knows what she sold. Keep feeding singles and market. It’s a different game for them

Yea, I should have clarified what I meant about going pop. I meant venture into other things besides "ratchet music". I should have said mainstream instead. I saw her in the trailer for that Dicks Musical movie so that's a step in the right direction.

I've been waiting for this duke's album for a while, and boy oh boy he delivered and then some. Strong LP of the year candidate.

Back
Top Bottom