Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Either way they both ****ed up but driving a car at 150mph under the influence in a residential area and killing someone is just as negligent as shooting someone multiple times

but people know alcoholics and they do the, well, I've driven drunk before. I just didn't get caught or maybe I wasn't THAT drunk. They look at that as an actual accident and not something the person meant to do.

I heard that with some people not thinking Bob Huggins should have been fired and being sympathetic towards him.

You won't find many people being sympathetic towards someone shooting at someone.

Not gonna lie… I thought Ak would’ve crashed/fizzled out a lot sooner tbh. :lol:

This thread’s 6 years old. Slightly impressed at his ability to have stayed on and remain relevant this long.
I thought the same till I peeped yo got a legit fanbase, he just ain’t come outta nowhere…His ppls be loving whatever he does so he’ll be around till they all get bored or grow out of it, then he gotta pivot to something else

I thought the same till I peeped yo got a legit fanbase, he just ain’t come outta nowhere…His ppls be loving whatever he does so he’ll be around till they all get bored or grow out of it, then he gotta pivot to something else

Go look at his views. Dude gets more views rambling off henny than dudes who interview and have guest.

But then you look at the state of everything, and it falls perfectly inline. People don't want insight or knowledge, they want shock value and entertainment.

I'm still confused at how Ak brags about money, but people listen to this and sit on his streams and lives and donate money to him. That's like a "homeless" dude pulling up in a I8 and you giving him $5. Whole generation is weird.

It seems like most women ain’t moving units with their projects…The ladies only care about the bangers and playlists, they not listening to a whole album from their rappers like they do with R&B…Long as Meg got singles and big features she gucci
Kinda what Cardi is doing. Everybody keep asking where is Cardi’s album? She’s intentionally avoiding putting out an album cause it’ll probably flop (by her standards) and she kinda doesn’t need one in the streaming era.

Yep just like Saweetie who did a full ad for Fansly at the Jake Paul fight (sounds like an OF spinoff) and claims she has an album in the works. Don't think she needs it with her other revenue streams. In mainstream hip hop the need for a good album is largely unnecessary for many of these new artists.

I saw Ak posted this earlier from an article posted from Billboard.

I imagine all of those record execs are scrambling to figure out how to monetize their artists. Streaming really came and turned their world upside down.

1691638408951.png

Soulja x BAPE

Back
Top Bottom