Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Most of these artists (males too) aren’t having big sales for their albums but they’re getting a few platinum singles so that’s good enough for the labels.

Not rap but SZA new album triple platinum and a few multi platinum songs. That’s ****in crazy today.

Attachments

• IMG_8048.jpeg
    IMG_8048.jpeg
    170.2 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_8049.jpeg
    IMG_8049.jpeg
    172.6 KB · Views: 425
I saw Ak posted this earlier from an article posted from Billboard.

I imagine all of those record execs are scrambling to figure out how to monetize their artists. Streaming really came and turned their world upside down.

there's a black girl doing this pop/country right now (Tanner Adell), viral on tik tok and still had to fight with the label to get her tape out (which is pretty damn good btw).
they let most of the hype die before they moved on it. She has all the **** the industry loves, pretty, racially ambiguous, and they still dropped the ball.

In the club in L.A., me and Tito Poppins, yeah, we had a good night
Walked up out of it, got approached by Suge Knight
He said I owed him money (For a 2Pac beat?), started screwin’
I said, “No, I don’t homie now tell me what we doin’?”
He said, “How you figure?”
I said, “I said so”
Tito flicked his knife, he was ready to go to death row (Swear to God)
I’m talkin’ kamikaze but we resolved it calmly
Everything I say is truth, I put that on my mommy

:pimp:

African+tribal+dance.gif

Most of these artists (males too) aren’t having big sales for their albums but they’re getting a few platinum singles so that’s good enough for the labels.

Not rap but SZA new album triple platinum and a few multi platinum songs. That’s ****in crazy today.
I was late on Snooze but you can actually let that album ride 👀

All SZA concerts the next few months would've been sold out already if the prices weren't that high. She has some loyal fans .

Snooze 🔥🔥🔥

Back
Top Bottom