Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

We stop gotta using the same 2 names as proof of balance. Cole and Kendrick. :lol: That's like if the 90's was full of MC Hammers and Nas and Ice Cube.

Nah Fam...

Ya boy been wilden...

I don’t know **** about Cole and I know even less about the girl he writing to but I got so much respect for him after this verse. One of the best verses I’ve heard in the last 10 years.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

“I'm lookin' in Longevity's eyes
I play with Infinity's mind, Forever's my guy
My pedigree above your ***, you'll never see I
I love the past, but see, where I'm goin' I get to fly
Never sold a record for the beat, it's my verses they purchase
Without production I'm worthless but I'm more than the surface
Want me to sound like every song on the Top 40
I'm not for you, you not for me
You bore me
I drop lines prestigious schools read to their students
Look at my album plaques, somebody agrees with the music”

You read what he said? He disrespected himself with that bull****.

You gotta wife or a daughter? Like I said, I don’t even like Cole. That verse is special. If you don’t have a daughter or wife, then I understand your stance.

Friend-Zone Flow

Friend-Zone Flow

And that’s cool, that verse wouldn’t mean **** to me until I lived it. Seeing all the trauma my wife went through physically and emotionally after having a kid. You have a different appreciation and understanding of women, children and life so I appreciate the content, honesty and vulnerability of that song.

There’s a difference in favorite and greatest top 5.

In order, my FAVORITE five.

Pac
Nas
DMX
Jay
Budden

I don’t need to hear Jay or Nas everyday, I liked southern ****. I like No Limit, Hypnotized Minds and Trick Daddy. I like all regions.

See bruh you be on track then you throw in a Field Mob or a Joe Budden in your top 5.

Ummmm remember when NT was allllll on Joes nuts during the MM era.

I wasnt even checkin for Joe until yall startin stanning for him up here.

Back
Top Bottom