Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

^Case and point.

If she gets the party goin, its organic.

Aint no need for the industry plant talk.

Who is y’all? Point one person out that promoted shorty in here and now blaming the “boogie man” …bet you can’t or won’t :lol:

Sounds like you using “y’all” to get a gripe about accountability off that don’t even fit what we was taking about

“Y’all” promote her the second y’all start speaking on her, good, bad or indifferent.

You can criticize and love something at the same time. The ones that remain indifferent and use that "it is what it is" mentality are the ones that don't really love their people.

You ain't say it's cap though...

All women got problems. White girls hair shed like dogs in the bed.

It’s big big cap, I’ve seen super classy *****es singing along and dancing to Big Sexyy in everyday life situations so it’s not farfetched to believe they would be in the club/party doing the same. You can’t be that naive bro, especially with a Drake co-sign.

I’ll take it a step further, the *****es you tryna compare her with be the main ones hating on her. Some of the biggest rats I know be hating on her the most, speaking on her the same exact way you are.

Last edited:
Do those millionaire athletes I posted a while ago singing and dancing to Skeeyee look like they party in clubs where it smell like fish and black and milds? Sauce Gardner is from the city though, I guess it’s one of them real recognize real things.

Do those millionaire athletes I posted a while ago singing and dancing to Skeeyee look like they party in clubs where it smell like fish and black and milds? Sauce Gardner is from the city though, I guess it’s one of them real recognize real things.

Rapping along to Skeeyee is what real _'s doing? Skeeyee...

pachah1.png

Ok

Maaaaad huge songs that haven’t gone gold from the pre stream era. I gotta hear him talk about this on his pod.

Back
Top Bottom