Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Why lie?

Doesn’t matter on if he “outshined” cam or not. The ***** was great in his time. Doing what he did. Look who kicked this off.

They was playing dipset anthem in Atlanta. In the 2010s.

Shoutout to the dips. For them to be relatively close to BIG, they really sprinkled Pac all thru their music. Especially Cam & Juelz

None of them was ever great rappers to me but Juelz was better than Cam all through Diplomatic Immunity.

Lot of parallels between wayne juelz.

Both of them, during their time, would rap in a way that just sounded so unfkwitable that i would legitimately question if they were the best out. Lol

Thats a MAJOR attribute for a rapper to have that i cant credit many with outside of those two.

It just sounded like the hardest **** ever @ the time. Like, it REAALLY did bruh. Lol

I said it once and I'll say it again. I never saw what everyone else saw in Juelz. He was just average to me.

This was at or about the time that APPEAL became more important than rapping. That’s why Juelz had the so called following that he had. Definitely not for his bars, stories or rapping ability. More along the lines of his “shirt matches his bandana……WOW. “

This was at or about the time that APPEAL became more important than rapping. That’s why Juelz had the so called following that he had. Definitely not for his bars, stories or rapping ability. More along the lines of his “shirt matches his bandana……WOW. “

I think it’s moreso delivery. Ironically Jeezy, Wayne and Juelz all had that charismatic, perfectly paced flow that made what they were saying seem much better lol

Gotta be one of the most gassed rappers in history.
Sounds like the northern version of someone we all know, he just didn’t call himself the best rapper alive
IMG_5766.png

I remember people thought Jay was talking about Juelz when he said

"I put careers on hold, you could be next"

in response to that

"One more for Cam for taking over the Roc"

L should have been ahead of Juelz

and glad Cam mentioned Mugruff. Another who signed to a bad label. Just like L. Almost every New York rapper post Biggie got caught up in trying to duplicate Bad Boy music, because of their label. It wasn't until DMX that changed things.

and Juelz cared more about drugs and the fame than rapping. I've noticed that project coming out comments for the longest. How did you have you have your own studio and we got no music.

Y’all ****** liked the way juelz dressed or thought he was handsome or something? Cuz ain’t no way. I never understood it at all. I even understood the cam praise, outside of maybe he’s a mini cam I don’t get it.

Back
Top Bottom