Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Those interviews they’ve been having made it seem like this was gonna be a big event :lol:

Yeah waste of a rollout

Ross should have got into his Justice League, Bink, Just Blaze, etc bag (the bag he get in when he do albums like Teflon Don) and called in the Hov and Drake features lol. Like someone said you shouldn’t be going to French and Fabolous as your main features in 2023

1699843104560.gif

Rappers are the worst :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That’s that Atlanta *****.

I tell *****s every time. I do not drive in DC. Did it for the first time, in 3 years to see the 6lack concert at the Wharf of Wednesday (Fire concert btw, he put on a show 🔥). But the Wharf parking was trash. Completely full on a Wednesday by 8pm. Drove around for 45 mins just to find parking. And I got lucky and came up $2 parking on the street before like 10. Outside of that, I wouldn’t recommend it.

You better off driving to silver spring, and catching an Uber from there. That was going to be my plan. Will cost you like $40 back n forth, but beats the hassle of finding parking, and wondering if your whip going get smashed

:smh:. I hate it now

And people REALLY go to Rod Wave shows. I don’t understand it at all. Same feeling with Kevin Gates

Back
Top Bottom