Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

That’s that Atlanta *****.

I tell *****s every time. I do not drive in DC. Did it for the first time, in 3 years to see the 6lack concert at the Wharf of Wednesday (Fire concert btw, he put on a show 🔥). But the Wharf parking was trash. Completely full on a Wednesday by 8pm. Drove around for 45 mins just to find parking. And I got lucky and came up $2 parking on the street before like 10. Outside of that, I wouldn’t recommend it.

You better off driving to silver spring, and catching an Uber from there. That was going to be my plan. Will cost you like $40 back n forth, but beats the hassle of finding parking, and wondering if your whip going get smashed

:smh:. I hate it now

And people REALLY go to Rod Wave shows. I don’t understand it at all. Same feeling with Kevin Gates
I have three younger female coworkers that can’t fathom me not feeling his music cause they SWEAR by it :lol: :lol: I just can’t listen to 15,16,17 straight tracks of sad *** help me music just like I can’t listen to a hoard of murder opp killing music

Last edited:
That’s that Atlanta *****.

I tell *****s every time. I do not drive in DC. Did it for the first time, in 3 years to see the 6lack concert at the Wharf of Wednesday (Fire concert btw, he put on a show 🔥). But the Wharf parking was trash. Completely full on a Wednesday by 8pm. Drove around for 45 mins just to find parking. And I got lucky and came up $2 parking on the street before like 10. Outside of that, I wouldn’t recommend it.

You better off driving to silver spring, and catching an Uber from there. That was going to be my plan. Will cost you like $40 back n forth, but beats the hassle of finding parking, and wondering if your whip going get smashed

:smh:. I hate it now

And people REALLY go to Rod Wave shows. I don’t understand it at all. Same feeling with Kevin Gates
They’ll hit your car in the hot spots too in front of everybody, no dambs :smh:

Did Rode Wave just stay in the area to start Nov? :lol: yo just had a show in Baltimore 2 weeks ago , that’s weird scheduling if he had go back and forth

They’ll hit your car in the hot spots too in front of everybody, no dambs :smh:

Did Rode Wave just stay in the area to start Nov? :lol: yo just had a show in Baltimore 2 weeks ago , that’s weird scheduling if he had go back and forth

I saw some dusty bishes LINED UP, like 2005… in front of the First Mariner Arena 2 weeks ago (wtf is CFG?) at 4pm for an 8pm show. The lineup included Ari Lennox (so random)

I thought ready rock was back on the block. Legit looked like dope fiends lined up back in the day. And It was a for a rod wave show 💀. Made absolutely no sense to me :lol:

I had my car broken in on u street earlier this year I couldn't believe it lol..but silver spring to the wharf is a crazy trip..you're better off parking in navy yard and ubering over. Or parking at lefant plaza

Alll I know for real. Funny, the parking on the street I found was by Lefant plaza. Legit learned something new. The Uber prices was looking like $18-25 dollars From silver spring, so I didn’t think it was that bad. They was charging $48 for 3hours parking at the wharf

💀
:rofl:

I got really lucky man. Never driving into DC again. And it’s crazy, because ******s used to drive from Baltimore to DC….AND find street parking. AND get bishes. AND make it back.

Those times are long gone. Sad!

I said it once and I'll say it again. I never saw what everyone else saw in Juelz. He was just average to me.

All the potential. Teenager, rapping like this:

“Damn, ****, I see ghosts when I sleep
It's really, I got to wake up, just to know I was sleep
Holding the heat, cold sweat all over my sheet
That's why I paint the most vividest pictures
For my ****** my *****es in the same position I live in
No oil and hot water, just boiling hot water
Cooking coke, to the oil and hot water, ****
But who am I, man

“Yo, I lived the life of a loner, with a righteous persona
But still sold crack right on the corner
My life consist of, a big puzzle that's mixed up
Big bucks, big drugs, if I get caught, then it's big cuffs
Big bailor gets up, I get out, **** what, this **** sucks
I need to find another road to follow
One that's new and strong, not old and hollow, oh!
As I hold this bottle and smoke this reefer
Listening to some old Aaliyah, I say, damn...
(Damn man, **** is crazy man, woooh!)
And a tear comes trimbling down
Never seen a man cry, well you witness it now
****, this isn't game from the heart, this pain from the heart
This for you Dame, it came from the heart, so”

Yall trippin.

Ju was special man.

His charisma and delivery did A LOT for him.

I wasnt feelin the dips on the roc initially, but once i saw the vid for santanas town, i knew 45 seconds in that i was coppin that album.

I saw some dusty bishes LINED UP, like 2005… in front of the First Mariner Arena 2 weeks ago (wtf is CFG?) at 4pm for an 8pm show. The lineup included Ari Lennox (so random)

I thought ready rock was back on the block. Legit looked like dope fiends lined up back in the day. And It was a for a rod wave show 💀. Made absolutely no sense to me :lol:
The trench joints luv yo, so that’s a big event for that crowd…The ones that don’t go outside of 695 and still catch hacks instead of Ubers :lol:

I can’t get with all that super sad boi music Rod Wave be on, yo legit be crying on tracks …He switched it up with 21 on this new one tho, it’s much better

RIGHT.

Boy was str8 OWNING songs and was eem talkin bout ****.

“I worship the prophet, the great Mohammed Omar Atta, for his courage behind the wheel of the plane. Reminds me when I was dealin’ the ‘caine.”

- Juelz Santana

The US Govt literally censored him, for being political. And this is a teenage Juelz. The whole
“Diplomatic Immunity” was on some politics ****, if you listen closely. But they took the bread

Cam & them was running around in **** GIULIANI T SHIRTS.

It’s sad to see where we are today.

Juelz was not it man lol I see exactly why his career went the way it did.

OAN, two artists that I realize chicks LOVE for some reason are Kevin Gates and Rod Wave. My homeboy said Rod Wave makes "victim music" and we all know how much this generation loves to play victim :lol:

He always had the worst verse. When did he ever out shine Cam? Definition of riding waves

He didn’t make you skip his verse but he didn’t dominate tracks either. System player

Why lie?

Doesn’t matter on if he “outshined” cam or not. The ***** was great in his time. Doing what he did. Look who kicked this off.

They was playing dipset anthem in Atlanta. In the 2010s.

Shoutout to the dips. For them to be relatively close to BIG, they really sprinkled Pac all thru their music. Especially Cam & Juelz

Why lie?

Doesn’t matter on if he “outshined” cam or not. The ***** was great in his time. Doing what he did. Look who kicked this off.

Shoutout to the dips. For them to be relatively close to BIG, they really sprinkled Pac all thru their music. Especially Cam & Juelz

Cam dominated “dipset anthem”

IMG_8767.jpeg
IMG_8766.jpeg

Juelz best verse was him biting big and pac verses

Why lie?

Dipset Anthem is one of my favorite songs/beats of all time. It just has that bounce.

Side story - My wife used to be a spin instructor and I started helping with her rap playlists. One week she got super lazy and just threw on every song I sent, Dipset Anthem with Lift Me Up and Senorita by Vince Staples and Pigs by OG Maco. She said them white folk had no idea who Dipset was but she saw a few catch a little bop. Got compliments on the music after the class.

Very next day management sent an email saying only clean versions going forward with absolutely no N-word :lol:

Back
Top Bottom