Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I wouldn't say Juelz was hotter than Wayne. They was kinda on the same level then once Carter 2 and Wayne went on that feature he lapped him.
I don't put a ton of stock into "NY bias" but I can't find any other reason why someone would claim Juelz was on the same level as Wayne when I Can't Feel My Face dropped.

That was post Carter 1 and 2 as well as post Dedication 1 and 2. No one was on Wayne's level at that point. That's literally Wayne's "best rapper alive (since the best rapper retired)" period.

I **** with Juelz. But let's be for real.

Y’all ****** liked the way juelz dressed or thought he was handsome or something? Cuz ain’t no way. I never understood it at all. I even understood the cam praise, outside of maybe he’s a mini cam I don’t get it.

All the wack stuff you like and you say this :lol:

I don't put a ton of stock into "NY bias" but I can't find any other reason why someone would claim Juelz was on the same level as Wayne when I Can't Feel My Face dropped.

That was post Carter 1 and 2 as well as post Dedication 1 and 2. No one was on Wayne's level at that point. That's literally Wayne's "best rapper alive (since the best rapper retired)" period.

I **** with Juelz. But let's be for real.

Yeah. Prime ju was like 02-03.

He had taken a couple steps back by the time the “i cant feel my face” buzz started.

Wayne had it by then.

This is like saying if College Dropout is classic, Yeezuz is :lol:
Ehhhhh…

Sonically, dip immunity and from me to you are a lot closer than CD and yeezus.

There are albums that arent as good as juelz debut that we collectively call classics. I dont see why he should be denied that.

comparatively, hunger for more is on the same level as FMTY, but one is a classic and the other isnt?

What are the deciding factors?

Ehhhhh…

Sonically, dip immunity and from me to you are a lot closer than CD and yeezus.

There are albums that arent as good as juelz debut that we collectively call classics. I dont see why he should be denied that.

comparatively, hunger for more is on the same level as FMTY, but one is a classic and the other isnt?

What are the deciding factors?
Hunger for more went platinum and songs from that album are still played till this day..from me to you still isn't gold..what's the games been missing would have been a better argument

Back
Top Bottom