Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Not saying she couldn’t sell any projects, but a previous project before this she was literally encouraging her base to throw streaming parties and have their phones playing her music while they’re asleep.

Yup. That’s how she moves. On one hand, she’s engaged with her crazy base. On another hand…it is all chicanery, and she’s obsessed with outselling Cardi B :lol:

She actually isn’t even happy with these sales :lol:. Billboard took away like 100k, because they found out she was already on some bull**** on release day.

Essentially, she encouraged her fans to scam. Fake emails. Different cards. Same person. Her fans even admitting it :lol:

That girl insane :lol:

It was all fun and games when she marketed these different characters/personas early on, she done developed some kind of dissociative identity disorder now, schizophreNicki if u will :smh:

#LookNicki is insane :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Y’all going too hard on Nicki

We're going to be hearing this again in December 2024

I fell down a rabbit hole bc of that post that said Juelz held his own with Prime Wayne…

I’m confused on what he’s tryna do here other than #Drugs. I came across an interview where dude was talking like it was ready to go in 09-2010 with DJ Toomp and Bink beats

Juelz: A lot of classic material. I definitely reached out and worked with a couple producers whose work I had a liking for. My man Dj Toomp, Polow Da Don, my man Bink, he worked on the first ‘Blueprint’ album which is a classic album. As far as features I don’t got too many outside of my camp. I actually do let me not say that, I got The Dream and a song with Trey Songzscheduled to make the album. But more if anything R&B features not too many Hip Hop features. I got Wayne on the album, Jadakiss, a song with Wu-Tang. Let me tell you bout this one song I got. Its called ‘Want that Old Thing Back’, its got me Jadakiss, Redman, Method Man, and Busta Rhymes. Its crazy! The whole album is crazy! It’s a well put together album. The record I did with Polow I’m bout to leak that this week. I got a surprise feature on that spread the word. It’s a Reunion.

This sounds amazing especially if it’s prime 2000’s Juelz rapping but he gonna vault that and drop some bs with trap and drill beats

1702966628824.png

I fell down a rabbit hole bc of that post that said Juelz held his own with Prime Wayne…

I’m confused on what he’s tryna do here other than #Drugs. I came across an interview where dude was talking like it was ready to go in 09-2010 with DJ Toomp and Bink beats

This sounds amazing especially if it’s prime 2000’s Juelz rapping but he gonna vault that and drop some bs with trap and drill beats
‘God Will’n’ from 2013 or so is still one of the worst mixtapes I’ve ever heard. And Juelz hadn’t had missing teeth yet during that time, yet it was still terrible.

‘God Will’n’ from 2013 or so is still one of the worst mixtapes I’ve ever heard. And Juelz hadn’t had missing teeth yet during that time, yet it was still terrible.
Maaaaaaan I was hype as hell till I hit play
I THINK the first song may have been decent
I don’t remember
But I do remember the tape being trash
And never listening again

Back
Top Bottom