Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

😐
FB_IMG_1703267624554.jpg

damn

I ain't gonna lie...I might just be jealous as im not convinced I wouldn't be doing the same thing if I was in their position

But ain't Jimmy a bit too old to be on a live stream talking a out check out my drip? They don't feel like fools doing that ****? Who you shoeing off for? Who you trying/need to impress?

I ain't gonna lie...I might just be jealous as im not convinced I wouldn't be doing the same thing if I was in their position

But ain't Jimmy a bit too old to be on a live stream talking a out check out my drip? They don't feel like fools doing that ****? Who you shoeing off for? Who you trying/need to impress?
i mean its to market the collab
i think its corny
but honestly
they been doing that ****
since the early dipset days so its whatever

He doesn’t. I didn’t think that was even a question. Savage Life is the best project to come from that label.

A lot of Bad *** contained songs from previous mixtapes. I don’t think Boosie ever really got a chance to drop a legit album in his prime.
never got the hype
can someone explain what im missing
i think webbie is.....well was better
"TRILL FAM
YOUNG SAVAGE
U CAN CATCH ME"

A lot of Bad *** contained songs from previous mixtapes. I don’t think Boosie ever really got a chance to drop a legit album in his prime.

Timing was all off. It would’ve been Super Bad (2009), but that was when he was leading up to go away. Couldn’t even promo it right. Less creative control. And they had to force Trill Ent’s sons (Lil Phat & Lil Trill) on there. Boosie missed that window to drop his defining major labor project and have all the promo etc. Incarcerated is probably his best/most complete major label release. And he released that from prison.

But lucky for him, his catalog so deep and vast that he still eating off of it and his name. Even though he gotta get it through the chitterling circuit.

Real talk does Boosie have a project better than Savage life 1

Bad *** Vol 2

IMG_4271.jpeg

IMG_4272.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom