Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

IMG_5736.jpeg

This new propain is jammin. Dude always puts out dope music. Krit was on here acting a damn fool on the beats.

Timing was all off. It would’ve been Super Bad (2009), but that was when he was leading up to go away. Couldn’t even promo it right. Less creative control. And they had to force Trill Ent’s sons (Lil Phat & Lil Trill) on there. Boosie missed that window to drop his defining major labor project and have all the promo etc. Incarcerated is probably his best/most complete major label release. And he released that from prison.

But lucky for him, his catalog so deep and vast that he still eating off of it and his name. Even though he gotta get it through the chitterling circuit.

Bad *** Vol 2

IMG_4271.jpeg

IMG_4272.jpeg

This my favorite Boosie project but I don’t think I can put it over Savage Life. I ain’t mad at it though, he def got some tracks on here.

Weezy headlining SB next year makes too much sense. Who would join him? Me being biased, I’d want to see the Hot Boys up there with him but I know they ain’t letting that happen :lol:

Maybe let Juve perform Back That *** Up and Mannie Fresh on the turntables?

Master P?

Weezy headlining SB next year makes too much sense. Who would join him? Me being biased, I’d want to see the Hot Boys up there with him but I know they ain’t letting that happen :lol:

Maybe let Juve perform Back That *** Up and Mannie Fresh on the turntables?

Master P?

Im with you. As much as I would LOVE for all this to happen, I cant see it.

These past few years as well as this upcoming SB show have been in #Our favor, but I cant see Goodell lettin Weezy F and the HotBoys headline the joint. I would love to be wrong though 😂

Timing was all off. It would’ve been Super Bad (2009), but that was when he was leading up to go away. Couldn’t even promo it right. Less creative control. And they had to force Trill Ent’s sons (Lil Phat & Lil Trill) on there. Boosie missed that window to drop his defining major labor project and have all the promo etc. Incarcerated is probably his best/most complete major label release. And he released that from prison.

But lucky for him, his catalog so deep and vast that he still eating off of it and his name. Even though he gotta get it through the chitterling circuit.

Bad *** Vol 2

IMG_4271.jpeg

IMG_4272.jpeg

Naw don't get wrong there's anthems on this album but every song on SL1 still rings off till this day

Back
Top Bottom