Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Cardi has all the charisma and personality to be a star. She's like a lot of your favorite singers/rappers. They write sometimes and other times people write for them. If you say she don't be killing them features then you just hating her for no reason :lol:
She snapped on them glorilla and latto features. Shìt be having the **** forget about twerking for 35 seconds when it come on to rap.

1703524950119.png

The internet forced TD Jakes to respond to random rumors :lol:

Imagine telling a 60 something year old man he's trending and having to explain what that means and why.

I was confused how the internet said Josh Giddy should be suspended over a twitter post, because they don't like Malika Andrews.

The Russians realized we were idiots years ago.
Yea that’s when I realized it was anything goes when it came to Puffy and Wil Smoth and all this male on boy grooming. I saw TD Jake’s in a screen cap saying he was a Puffy lover and, I really wanted to start my YouTube account all over. They really force feeding me some trash right now G

The internet forced TD Jakes to respond to random rumors :lol:

Imagine telling a 60 something year old man he's trending and having to explain what that means and why.

I was confused how the internet said Josh Giddy should be suspended over a twitter post, because they don't like Malika Andrews.

The Russians realized we were idiots years ago.

Dawg, it’s really insane. I shake my head everyday :lol:

**** is WILD!

This BG snitch stuff is funny, especially since it's obvious Birdman is partially involved. Giving it to the white dude to gain more traction. :lol: I wonder if BG came home and said he was still Cash Money and didn't do a project with Gucci what would have happen.

and the people saying because he did 12 years he couldn't have snitched :lol:

Serious question, who is the Jake dude? It just seems so odd that he’d have information like that. YT allow everybody to be some sort of insider :lol:

This BG snitch stuff is funny, especially since it's obvious Birdman is partially involved. Giving it to the white dude to gain more traction. :lol: I wonder if BG came home and said he was still Cash Money and didn't do a project with Gucci what would have happen.

and the people saying because he did 12 years he couldn't have snitched :lol:
I’m a be honest
Older I get
The more **** be looking like buffoonery
I got a mortgage
Kids
And a job
I don’t really care if bg snitched
Who he snitched on
And why
Like honestly
I don’t know them ****** in real life
And 90% of the dudes having a problem with it
Would snitch themselves
I’ve seen first 48
Y’all start talking fast as hell
**** half the time
they ain’t even offered em water or coffee yet
That 69 situation is different though
Don’t feel like going down that road right now
But bg?
Or anyone else in the entertainment industry???
Maaaaaaan I don’t care

Back
Top Bottom