Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Saweetie got no motion with music, like I said the stuff outside of it is a different story….anything she drops is a dud, folks don’t wanna listen to her she’s not making any noise as an artist

Cardi been on features, she on a another level when it comes to the music
ADVERTISEMENT​

Didn't Sweetie and Doja Cat just have a hit not too long ago? Ice Spice got hella motion.

Y'all going off the point though. A "one hit wonder" back then would disappear from hip hop. Now they can have multiple hits and just hang around that was my original point. The fact that Cardi was allowed to become what she is shows that this is a different era. A lot of these girls can just hang around without them actually doing anything music wise.

YOUTUBE is overrun w/ the AI bots saying **** like “ice cube finally breaks silence on JAYZ grooming little girls” type video names where you never even hear “ice cube” or said music artist who is supposedly exposing whoever or whatever.
IMG_8964.png

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT​

Didn't Sweetie and Doja Cat just have a hit not too long ago? Ice Spice got hella motion.

Y'all going off the point though. A "one hit wonder" back then would disappear from hip hop. Now they can have multiple hits and just hang around that was my original point. The fact that Cardi was allowed to become what she is shows that this is a different era. A lot of these girls can just hang around without them actually doing anything music wise.
You’re comparing Cardi and she’s a massive exception to the rule. She was a legit megastar with an album full of hits that charted, then has followed it up with features on songs with other big artists. And that’s on top of her actually being funny or entertaining. These other girls are literally just cute or twerking :lol:

You’re comparing Cardi and she’s a massive exception to the rule. She was a legit megastar with an album full of hits that charted, then has followed it up with features on songs with other big artists. And that’s on top of her actually being funny or entertaining. These other girls are literally just cute or twerking :lol:

I don't even know what you debating bruh :lol:

Yes Cardi is a massive star IN THIS ERA where there. She opened the door. for Saweetie, Sexy Red, Ice Spice and other female with zero talent have also had multiple hits and been around for years. That's either true or not.

I don't even know what you debating bruh :lol:

Yes Cardi is a massive star IN THIS ERA where there. She opened the door. for Saweetie, Sexy Red, Ice Spice and other female with zero talent have also had multiple hits and been around for years. That's either true or not.
We’re talking about the staying power. Those other jawns don’t have close to it.

YOUTUBE is overrun w/ the AI bots saying **** like “ice cube finally breaks silence on JAYZ grooming little girls” type video names where you never even hear “ice cube” or said music artist who is supposedly exposing whoever or whatever.
IMG_8964.png

Yuotube been on some wild **** lately. I've seen these weird titles like "_____ has a drastic death" in my suggestion box.

IMG_8964.png

That **** is either being auto generated or least bare minimum effort AI voiceover **** to get ad revenue. Check yalls IG and Twitter and see how many fake bs pages follow you regularly

I came across a few channels that just make RIP videos for everybody :lol: :smh:

Nasty times. in less than 20 years none of this **** will be real or have human input

That **** is either being auto generated or least bare minimum effort AI voiceover **** to get ad revenue. Check yalls IG and Twitter and see how many fake bs pages follow you regularly

I came across a few channels that just make RIP videos for everybody :lol: :smh:

Nasty times. in less than 20 years none of this **** will be real or have human input

IMG_2764.jpeg

:lol:

Yall really gonna cap like u can’t name 2 blue face songs? ****** just be talking to talk. Thotianna, thotianna remix.

I actually liked his off beat flow when he came out and I still can’t name any Blueface songs other than Thotianna

I vaguely remember he had a catchy one other than Thotiana too but the name slips me. Maybe some **** like “on the dead locs” Dude gave up on tryna make actual music way too early and became the modern vh1 era Flavor Flav.

Yea I don't get the Cardi hate. She's actually talented
Talented at what???
She doesn’t write any of her raps
It’s documented she doesn’t
It’s a whole team that makes her music
and coaches her on how to say it
Her tone and inflection
Everything about her in manufactured by the machine
The real cardi before she got the deal
I liked her more
U can see she ain’t even enjoying fame sometimes

IMG_8964.png

The internet forced TD Jakes to respond to random rumors :lol:

Imagine telling a 60 something year old man he's trending and having to explain what that means and why.

I was confused how the internet said Josh Giddy should be suspended over a twitter post, because they don't like Malika Andrews.

The Russians realized we were idiots years ago.

Back
Top Bottom