Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Nikki slurring or something when she talk recently.

Is that one of her multiple personas or something.

Remind me of Ana Nicole Smith when she was on pills.
Now you're getting it. Allegedly, she started popping pills when she was with Meek. She a cokehead too, allegedly.

No Limit wasnt as "fun" as Cash Money
The same applied to Gucci and Jeezy

You forgot, How You Luv That, also.

Iono these NL albums were strong contenders: Unpredictable, There’s One in Every Family, The Streetz Made Me, Shell Shocked, I’m Bout It, Tru To Da Game, My Balls and My World, Street Life, Ghetto Fabulous.
Bossalinie and Life or Death are up there as well

Bhris Brown can't stay out the news for negativity, and he doesn't seem to get where it comes from?
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT​

I kinda understand where he coming from cuz he was lied on a few times. Pulling a gun on the white girl a few years. Some chick accused him of SA then he put out the text showing that he smashed the chick once and curved her then she got upset and kept texting months after angry.

But then he got a long list of BS he did do. :lol:

What resparked the Benzino/Em beef?? remember Benzino doing interviews the last couple years still tryna call Em Elvis. He can easily not talk about Em. **** been 20 years+ now. Em don't do interviews so maybe I'm missing something.

I enjoyed Vince's show until the fourth episode. That got a little stupid. Hope it does well, so we keep getting it. I see it's in the top five and I wanted to support the first weekend, because I know that's most important.

Back
Top Bottom