Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

This is one song I thought was a regional hit. Straight DMV, had no idea it was this big.

IMG_4735.jpeg

Yea this was a smash.

Couldn’t go nowhere without hearing it.

CB got maybe 2-3 albums that I really like but I wouldn’t consider them classics.

1. CB
2. Exclusive
3. F.A.M.E.

CB got some good *** albums. Biggest issue is he tries that pop and dance music too much. Usher didn’t do that until his fifth or sixth album. That’s why Usher got the better music. I don’t have Confessions as a top 3 Usher album though. His new album was cool but got too much dance music. That’s why Usher’s last few albums been weak. He abandoned us.

Unless you Mike, nobody can sustain that pace. :lol:

Nah I misunderstood, thought you were referring to him going 10 mil to 14 mil in a quick pace. Album was triple platinum first month and 8 mil in 9 months. That’s crazy.

Last edited:
CB got some good *** albums. Biggest issue is he tries that pop and dance music too much. Usher didn’t do that until his fifth or sixth album. That’s why Usher got the better music. I don’t have Confessions as a top 3 Usher album though. His new album was cool but got too much dance music. That’s why Usher’s last few albums been weak. He abandoned us.

What 3 albums are better than Confessions?

For me,

Here I Stand
My Way

I like Confessions but always felt there was a lot of filler. I get it though, Confessions was a moment.

Back
Top Bottom