Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I fell down a rabbit hole bc of that post that said Juelz held his own with Prime Wayne…

I’m confused on what he’s tryna do here other than #Drugs. I came across an interview where dude was talking like it was ready to go in 09-2010 with DJ Toomp and Bink beats

This sounds amazing especially if it’s prime 2000’s Juelz rapping but he gonna vault that and drop some bs with trap and drill beats

Fulton County judicial has been beat many times by several rappers. Considering the BS that Fani is caught up in right now could kill her whole case on Thug. However the Feds have a backup case for the silencers and switches they found at Thug’s house so even if he walks on state it’s not over if they don’t want it to be. He’s doing more time no doubt, if he’s extra lucky maybe he can put together whatever deal T.I. brokered when he got caught.

Since half the country is buying vinyl now, here’s a crazy deal at Vinyl Me Please

LOVE40 for 40% off

IMG_4793.jpeg

I recently dug through some of my old vinyl and it’s got me feeling old. We used to have some gems on soundtracks and I’m tight we don’t have these soundtracks on Apple Music.

Catching up on ItIsWhatItIs and this ***** Mase told Uncle Sassy Steroid "Shay Shay" he and Mike Epps went at it but he settled quicker than diddy and Cassie :rofl:

"The man said 'Put your glasses on!', and you put your glasses back on" took me clean out

Back
Top Bottom