Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

1713620924322.jpeg

Wait a second..Kendrick can have a fake conversation with Pac at the end of his album and can have a deepfake of him rapping as Kobe and Nipsey (which was cringe as hell, both hella corny) but an AI Pac and Snoop is where y’all draw the line? Especially after the whole Kendrick diss/really so called AI debacle. He’s straight disrespecting Kendrick right now. Some of y’all really don’t like Drake I see

I like Drake and it was weird :lol:

IMG_1410.jpeg

“Art”

think the intent matters here. very similar situations but the internet don't care about nuance, and again this is WHY Drake did it. guarantee son was betting on the "OH BUT WHEN HE DO IT" narrative.

again, something wrong with that ***** :lol:

Enough talent here where I don’t have to cape for obviously corny things, luckily :lol:

I literally didn't cape for anything,
i just think it's funny people are clutching their pearls over the ethics of ai voice changing in a rap battle.

Im a fan of Kendrick and Drake so ultimately im just in this for the memes.
but it's funny to me how much Drake bothers some people.

I literally didn't cape for anything,
i just think it's funny people are clutching their pearls over the ethics of ai voice changing in a rap battle.

Im a fan of Kendrick and Drake so ultimately im just in this for the memes.
but it's funny to me how much Drake bothers some people.
It just isn’t good. Drake has been getting cornier over this last stretch of his career. Chasing whatever the wave at the moment is, looking like the cringeworthy old dude who peaked in college — I think this just falls right in line with that. Don’t have to mention ethics at all to think that **** was wack :lol:

Don’t have to mention ethics at all to think that **** was wack :lol:
exactly, I 100% agree.

Hence why I posted what I posted.

clutching pearls and posting new york times op-eds on AI ethics
...over rap beef troll shenanigans? :lol:

some people can't just not like Drake, they always gotta turn it into something else. :lol:

if you don't like the song, just say that. I promise it's okay.:lol:

people been saying the AI **** corny

I remember Heart On My Sleeve from last year, Drake peoples wanted that **** shut down and now here we are full circle :lol:

think the intent matters here. very similar situations but the internet don't care about nuance, and again this is WHY Drake did it. guarantee son was betting on the "OH BUT WHEN HE DO IT" narrative.

People with common sense realized this already.

Everybody artists find a gimmick and dive head first in it :lol:

100% this. And then going to use the bots, Akademiks, blog pages, streamers and the machine to push it online :lol:. Also, definitely folks like osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh with the weird, “you’re destroyed, cry harder, I’ll pray for you” memes lol

Nobody is even talking about the actual diss. More height bars and weird Taylor swift lines :lol:.

100% this. And then going to use the bots, Akademiks, blog pages, streamers and the machine to push it online :lol:. Also, definitely folks like osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh with the weird, “you’re destroyed, cry harder, I’ll pray for you” memes lol

Nobody is even talking about the actual diss. More height bars and weird Taylor swift lines :lol:.

its-its-always-sunny.gif

yah man it's a conspiracy, the blog pages, the bots,
there all in on it, all conspiring against, you and your favorite artist.

I only wish you light and peace because i see this is weighing heavy on you.

1713623751276.png

"Like That, Push ups, Champagne moments are all good diss songs,
and Taylor Made was a funny troll, I look forward to Kendricks response"

that's my position on all this, so im not caping for anyone. :lol:

but don't let me interrupt; tell me more about AI ethics. and the secret jewish bot/blog conspiracy running hip-hop

Drake stans hilarious :lol:

I'm seeing them west coast _'s ain't rocking with the AI Pac and Snoop at all.
Yep, that was the point :lol:

People sounding like stans in here talmbout Kendrick don’t gotta respond over some **** that he started :lol:

He dropped a jab, Drake gave him two

If kendrick gives us nothing else he should be clowned for that

Back
Top Bottom