Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Kendrick is a great rapper, I have no doubt the response will be good and interesting.
I actually think it's okay he takes his time, this "on the clock stuff" is mostly an OVO narrative.

(see how it's easy for me to say that? no mental gymnastics necessary:lol:)

This is the man y’all cape and stan for.

1713624335905.jpeg

I'm asking Stanley. Me personally I like it because now y'all can't cry when somebody goes at Drake's entire existence like y'all did with Pusha.
again im a fan of Drake and Kendrick.

I actually think To Pimp A Butterfly is my favorite Kendrick album,
I know im in the minority on that, so it's funny watching people get all mad when Jcole and drake diss it. :lol:

it's all memes to me.

it's clear something about Drake just stick in your soul. which is fine, it's your right.
I just think it's funny the lack of self awareness some of you have about this.

Me (a caping fan):

"Like that is good, Push Ups is good, champagne moments is good, im looking forward to Kendricks response. "

You (a sober rationalist):

"THERE IS A GLOBAL AGENDA CONTROLLING HIP HOP VIA POWERFUL BOT NETWORK, 5G RADIO WAVES AND AN ILLICIT CABAL OF BLOGGERS, STREAMERS AND TWITTER PERSONALITIES.
DRAKES USE OF AI IS PART OF A COVERT ATTEMPT TO DESTROY MUSIC A BUSINESS AND REPLACE JAY-Z WITH ROBOTS."

again tell me more, any more op eds to share?:lol:

I like Drake and it was weird :lol:

think the intent matters here. very similar situations but the internet don't care about nuance, and again this is WHY Drake did it. guarantee son was betting on the "OH BUT WHEN HE DO IT" narrative.

again, something wrong with that ***** :lol:
I’ll give Drake this he is a master at controlling the narrative

osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh an AI track, days after being exposed for ghostwriting, AGAIN …in the midst of a RAP BEEF is a weird look. You can’t see that? :lol:.

This has nothing to do with “coping” or anything. But why can’t you understand why some would call that wack?

All this “cope” talk. Address that part lol

osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh an AI track, days after being exposed for ghostwriting, AGAIN …in the midst of a RAP BEEF is a weird look. You can’t see that? :lol:.

This has nothing to do with “coping” or anything. But why can’t you understand why some would call that wack?

All this “cope” talk. Address that part lol

AGAIN. I didn't say anything about people finding it wack, that's your right if you find it wack. :lol:

the part that's funny is people trying to elevate it into something bigger because they hate Drake so much.
it's not enough to say you don't like it, it's gotta be unethical conspiracy to destroy music. and push and "agenda"

it's rap beef shenanigans, we await Kendricks response. it's not that deep. :lol:

I know im in the minority on that, so it's funny watching people get all mad when Jcole and drake diss it. :lol:

it's all memes to me.

it's clear something about Drake just stick in your soul. which is fine, it's your right.

Ima keep it 1k, I don't know what you talking about right now.

You don't even be here. Probably the most you posted in here the last 2 hours. :lol:

AGAIN. I didn't say anything about people finding it wack, that's your right if you find it wack. :lol:

the part that's funny is people trying to elevate it into something bigger because they hate Drake so much.
it's not enough to say you don't like it, it's gotta be unethical conspiracy to destroy music. and push and "agenda"

it's rap beef shenanigans, we await Kendricks response. it's not that deep. :lol:

Who said it’s deep? “:lol:

The white boy with ghostwriters is using AI raps in the middle of a rap beef.

Those are indeed facts

it's all memes to me.

drake represents everything awful about music today to me. Mass produced pop trash and then he wants to take a dump on TPAB because it’s authentic.

Anyone down with Drake isn’t gonna see eye to eye on that perspective but bums like him have watered down every style they touch with their hired gun hitmakers and industry execs all lined up to cash in.

And the proof is in the puddin: everything about that dude is corny af from his style to his jokes and his lame diss tracks.

Back
Top Bottom