Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

To help with that, all writing credits have to only say Aubrey Graham.

The album should have no features on it either really. Unless it’s a double disc.

This back up tho

drake-raptors.gif

I keep thinking about how confident Kayne, Metro and Ross was from the beginning. It feels like Dot was a hired assassin. :lol:

And they know Dot not on social media so they was like "we'll handle that part you just rap and cut his head off". Look how fast Metro came with that BBL Drizzy challenge right after Dot won. Drake fans will say "it's unfair it's Drake vs the world" but after Meek Mill we know that ain't true. All of hip hop media is connected to Drake or at least picked Drake to win because they thirsty for a interview or a like. A large % of social media loves Drake. His music is basically one big social media soundtrack. He is the machine.

This is also interesting. Key thing, former owner.

And who he cool with...

Jack Dorsey prolly just mad drake dropped out the tidal deal at the last minute and (pardon me for this shaderoom *** post) that drake tried to get at Taylor rooks while Taylor and Jack were dating.

Jack Dorsey prolly just mad drake dropped out the tidal deal at the last minute and (pardon me for this shaderoom *** post) that drake tried to get at Taylor rooks while Taylor and Jack were dating.
The reason why 99% of the industry hates Drake, because he’s smashed their girl :lol:

I personally think Drake doesn’t look at any female as “off limits”

that profile claims some sort of connection to the House of Ebony which is a ballroom house
they bout to throw the whole rainbow at this dude

Security footage is from Jan 2023 (where they got the stuff) but the date on the Jewelry receipts is July 2023?

1Vv.gif

But on a side note, is that a baby or an adult disabled person?..
I was gonna say, the dates don’t add up, unless that cctv footage is a year behind and it’s meant to say Jan 2024

i just read the hotel footage post. Jimmy Brooks is a Red Dead Redemption 1 ref. where the Strange Man sends John Marston stop a man from sleeping with a hooker. it's past silly now 😂

Back
Top Bottom