common
asap rocky
pusha t
wale
50 cent low-key has had joints
they aint been sticking commercially
but he has had some joints
9 shots, murder not music, the funeral

Please don't mention 50 Cent, dude fell off a cliff as much as Eminem. French in A1 other than his debut, and that recent booty single he has.

french lowkey one of the most consistent ****** this decade

hopefully he gets his just due now that he done caught a few hits in a row
i can name 10 off top more consistent
ross
drake
cole
big sean
2 chainz
common
asap rocky
pusha t
wale
50 cent low-key has had joints
they aint been sticking commercially
but he has had some joints
9 shots, murder not music, the funeral

Please don't mention 50 Cent, dude fell off a cliff as much as Eminem. French in A1 other than his debut, and that recent booty single he has.
i disagree
those 3 songs alone prove my point
plus that holdup, hold on joint
maaaaaaan and don't let power come on
big rich town be my ****

Last edited:
Not sure what you dudes mean by consistent.

Do you listen to his albums? Actual albums?

French isn't consistent

He just knows how to make singles and has good ties in the industry who will let him hop on a song or appear on his

Saw that earlier in the week.

That was dope. Dude was blessed. First with the guy giving him the equipment and then coming up with a beat he had no clue how he came up with it. I wonder how many hours he put in.

french is more consistent than wale and that's saying a lot, shine deserved to be hated on  

Shine was a damn good album. Didn't reach the heights it should have, but the album was pretty good imo.

Hating on Wale is just the internet thing to do. No one can convince me that dude is not one of the best rappers of this current generation that's out right now.

Last edited:
Montana's "albums" haven't been great... but his mixtape catalog over the years is as stacked as anybody. I use to HATE french, ever since coke wave tho dude just been grinding and getting better.

View media item 2491442
One of the better projects all last year.

Montana's "albums" haven't been great... but his mixtape catalog over the years is as stacked as anybody. I use to HATE french, ever since coke wave tho dude just been grinding and getting better.

View media item 2491442
One of the better projects all last year.

French Never misses on mixtapes. Even his second album that turned into a mixtape cause of pushbacks was pretty good. His debut album is a complete anomaly.

Shine was a damn good album. Didn't reach the heights it should have, but the album was pretty good imo.

Hating on Wale is just the internet thing to do. No one can convince me that dude is not one of the best rappers of this current generation that's out right now.
Wale can rap but folks just dont like him, so his rapping ability dont matter.

alot of cats can rap, folks just dont wanna support them for whatever reason and that is cool...the "it" factor matters

/\

I saw someone in here mention "wait for Tyler to make a statement". Isn't his ******* music the statement?

Dude has said some gay **** on multiple albums, a la Eminem. On multiple tracks, Thug has said he isn't gay and mentioned homosexuality in an almost negative way yet is in the center of these talks all the time.

Nah Shine wasn't good, dude was doin the most

Last edited:
French another on of them dudes that got hot by aligning himself with Southern acts. He seems to be a real cool dude though, and that's reflected with how he's able to move in the industry. Harry Fraud be blessing that boy and he dont be knowing what to do with it tho 
mean.gif

Last edited:

since interscope is a hot topic rn w the documentary

hope they talk about this and justice league vs. chance tomorrow

ahh had no idea yall had an everyday struggle thread

I hope Chance garbage *** gets dragggggged today

Back
Top Bottom