Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Yeah Joe has been an idiot all his career but he knows better now. He'll just joke about it and it'll be over. Besides, it's old. Drake prolly recorded or wrote this months ago

While this is going on Joe might as well just throw his disses up on streaming promote them for a weekend & catch a bag off of it

He's not responding. He already barred him up and won. These shots only getting Drake fans excited and those aren't hip hop fans.

I hope he tells the story of him and Drake becoming cool again instead. Feel like that's the right move.

He's not responding. He already barred him up and won. These shots only getting Drake fans excited and those aren't hip hop fans.

I hope he tells the story of him and Drake becoming cool again instead. Feel like that's the right move.

I don't really think they're cool. I think he was joking when he said that. Could be wrong tho.

I don't really think they're cool. I think he was joking when he said that. Could be wrong tho.

Nah, he's said it too many times and then started to tell a story and then was like wait. I think they're cool or they talked. I could be wrong but I don't see him making those jokes anymore. I don't see how it benefits him now.

Any list without Ross project on there invalid.
& Chris was really bugging putting all them damn songs on one album. Should have been 13 songs max.
No way I'm getting through a 50 track album.

alotta cold projects dropped in 17, I can’t make a top 3

future
mumble rap
rather you than me
no dope on sunday
4eva is a mighty long time
issa

damn he just had a baby?

if he really kicked it in october and still had seizures as recently as last night thats ****ing scary

i tried lean a few times but im glad i never could afford to really get into it

Back
Top Bottom