Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

What's with all these broken picture embeds lately?

All these glimpses of competent Wayne do is make the other **** more annoying :lol:

Call me when he releases an album full of "Mad" (the song on Solange's last album) verses and don't ruin them with autotune or some ****.

The pic was Pierre saying he getting "75% of Gummo"

unsure if thats royalties or pub

vdH3gYv.png

for some reason Nt never shows imgur links

Changing your style is one thing, riding waves is another.

****** that ride waves don’t get as much respect from me as those who set trends. Drake is great at seeing when something is bubbling, then hopping in and taking partial if not all credit for the shift in music.

It’s a clever trick. He’s just a Jewish Soulja Boy.

Diplomatic Immunity is hard, tho.

Why is he around this old man?

I'm disappointed in Star. He switched up these last two days. Been extra soft and cordial, going along with everything almost. SMH

Shows you that it's an act

He needs this at least for whatever he is trying to get lined up in the future, because he wouldn't try to tone it down so much.

and nobody wants to see toned down Star.

Changing your style is one thing, riding waves is another.

*****s that ride waves don’t get as much respect from me as those who set trends. Drake is great at seeing when something is bubbling, then hopping in and taking partial if not all credit for the shift in music.

It’s a clever trick. He’s just a Jewish Soulja Boy.

Diplomatic Immunity is hard, tho.

If the market is changing, why am I not gonna shift towards what's hot? That's not a good business plan. It makes sense to go to what's poppin. Only thing I don't like is how he one and done's the people he gets inspiration from. Compared to Kanye who try's to put people on. That's dirty to me.

I could understand if he was like a designer biting future or like a famous dex who's a young thug knockoff. That's not the case tho. He's taking popular sounds and putting his spin on it. When that's what you supposed to do. Nobody's style is created from scratch. But meh I'm off it. We have enough pages about dude. Curious how the project will sound.

I’m not even getting into the Drake **** no more it’s multi faced and to me different than just copying the popular sound. It’s subtle but he latches on sometimes as well

Dex as a Young Thug knockoff tho? :rofl:

I'm sorry but I can't get excited for a FEW decent verses Wayne has put out when he's been dropping nothing but trash for years. If he's supposed to be a goat he should be able to drop a good verse here and there. :lol:

But since we been talking Kodak and Wayne this did remind me that Wayne took the charge for Tez gun and didn't say ****.

Fat Joe sampling Pac and turning it into a strippers theme, smh. He been around way too long for that. I’d expect that from a young kid today. He know better. Who the **** allowed that ****?!

I've been asking about this song for the whole week and nobody wanna talk about this or Remy ruining a classic song

I've been asking about this song for the whole week and nobody wanna talk about this or Remy ruining a classic song

Yea that was trash. If it were at least on some street record type of vibe it may have fared better.

Fat Joe and Remy just need to stop making music.

Jose my guy....but his contrived hit making years are over. Heard he coming out with a podcast. Much more interested in THAT, than hearing anymore records from him.

All the way that was one of the most FORCED hits I ever heard.

Back
Top Bottom