Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I feel like folks got a hard on for tidal to fail.

Folks got a hard on for all of this **** for the wrong reasons if we're being honest. And it's dumb.

All of this streaming **** is stupid. Tidal is an easy target because they're the victims of a bad press campaign. Look who they're up against. If they could slander Apple and Spotify..they would.

I don't want anyone to fail. It's a corporate industry. This is theater like in any other business.

Jay went from Marcy to being in the circle of a billion dollar industry. Looks like to me that ***** won. He don't need my help to do ****.

How many of yall ****** copped the ZO2s?

It's crazy these rappers "aren't moving like that say they are" to quote Jay. Tons of yes men in videos but end up solo taking a loss.

They all have that energy in the videos.

Social media is like the blueprint for home envasions/robberies/ etc for this generation. Everybody wants to be seen and knowing they have beef in these streets. Doesn't take a mathmatician to figure out where you are and bring that smoke up close in personal when you have location turned on and 3 pictures of your pervious location in the same day. Smh
Would riding with a posse stop the bullets shot at his car?

Folks got a hard on for all of this **** for the wrong reasons if we're being honest. And it's dumb.

All of this streaming **** is stupid. Tidal is an easy target because they're the victims of a bad press campaign. Look who they're up against. If they could slander Apple and Spotify..they would.

I don't want anyone to fail. It's a corporate industry. This is theater like in any other business.

Jay went from Marcy to being in the circle of a billion dollar industry. Looks like to me that ***** won. He don't need my help to do ****.

How many of yall *****s copped the ZO2s?

Wow.

Maybe the person who did the lyrics for this got it wrong and he really said "Magoo"

:lol:

That what I thought. I figured he was talking about Magoo being he’s from VA hence Skatebaord P ran with Timberland and Magoo crew..

Hahahahahaha, jumped out for 20 seconds and immediately jumped in the car. I'm really curious to see if he switches up now or does the same dumb ****.

I’m not hating on him making business moves, but it does make it seem like he’s insecure.

MCHG released pre-streaming era. After streaming took over every artist’s numbers decreased.

Jay wants to ensure he always has the best numbers in order to maintain his image as the greatest rapper that no one can touch. This is why reports are always coming out of him purchasing his own concert tickets, faking streaming numbers on tidal, ext.

Makes it seem like he's insecure? Naw, you definitely seem like you're hating. Would you say Bono is insecure because U2 made their album available on Apple? Your word usage and you trying to get in to his mindset of why he's doing things shows you're hating. It can't just be a smart business movie, right?

Going with Puma means he's insecure about Kanye with Adidas, right?

Nah man, he wasn't posted up. He ran out there, let me get some quick footage for social media and then ran right back. It's also wack cause he said it was 10pm, it wasn't. I feel like he implied he was there chilling, not out for 20 seconds and running. It goes against everything he was saying.

And I know some places still live at 2am and 3am but you can see it's dead as ****.

Nah man, he wasn't posted up. He ran out there, let me get some quick footage for social media and then ran right back. It's also wack cause he said it was 10pm, it wasn't. I feel like he implied he was there chilling, not out for 20 seconds and running. It goes against everything he was saying.

And I know some places still live at 2am and 3am but you can see it's dead as ****.

I honestly can't believe people are actually co-signing this :lol:. "Well he still posted up"

***** he didn't "post" up anywhere. Lied about what time he was out there. Like, this is "tough" to y'all?

I honestly can't believe people are actually co-signing this :lol:. "Well he still posted up"

***** he didn't "post" up anywhere. Lied about what time he was out there. Like, this is "tough" to y'all?

I'm for sure not co signing that behavior. That's wreckless...

I just know when I used to be out there, my block was jumping at 3am. And nobody was just driving by without knowing who they were...

Regardless what time, 20 secs was enough time to toot that pistol at anybody.

Different times and generation now.

He playing hopscotch with his life.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom