Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

I don’t think it’s that small at all. XXX and people like tekashi have a fairly sizable following. What are you calling hip hop culture is more what I’m getting at. Is it somebody that consumes the medium or people that live it. All those millions of teens that follow these goofballs on IG and stream their music are technically a segment in hip hop culture. Ak just cornered the market on that segment because people like joe and other old heads don’t really care about that niche. It’s pretty lucrative

If your a young rapper who’s adopting the popular persona among the youths today, your gonna try and get Ak to put you on because he has a following that you want to tap into. You aren’t going to yung Berg( random name) or somebody like that

Side note: I find the Yesjulz situation pretty strange. Her social media imprint really isn’t that big at all compared to the others. Vlad and Ak have 2 mill YouTube subs and Ak has 1.4 mill IG followers. She only has 400k IG and even less on twitter. I don’t get how she’s influential when nobody is checking for her. Hell we only know her because of her ***

The low-key vulture that squeezed her way in promoting trash artist and getting passes from everybody? Along the way having questionable words for dark skin black women.

Similar but that adam22 dude is a lame also. Just look at the people pushing this culture. Add AK to the mix and you have a full blown $&+# show.

The numbers do not add up though. She's probably way more connected in the industry than both of them combined. Which explains how she managed to push that trash artist on Ye and Pushas album. Props for exploiting the culture and making $$ I suppose.

The numbers do not add up though. She's probably way more connected in the industry than both of them combined. Which explains how she managed to push that trash artist on Ye and Pushas album. Props for exploiting the culture and making $$ I suppose.

070 Shake has been signed to Def Jam/Good Music for damn near 2 years bro :lol:

Not the guys social Media were blaming of course

These internet nerds owe them _'s some apologies :lol::smh:

Although idk if ol dude is tripping that much he's gained over 300k IG followers and had his first video hit 1 million views because of that **** lol

Yesjulz did put her on to good music though

Yeah she cool with some people in that camp and was able to play some music for them. Thats what your manager is supposed to do tho. I was just saying its not like she just finessed her onto these albums through connections, she been on Good since 2016.

Some fake social media “influencer” type _, he like one the _’s you see on FB that’s “public figures” lol

I’ve seen dude for years he made music for a lil bit, currently finessing off the crypto currency hype :lol:

Edit: Ay no cap tho if you tweet “who is marquis trill” he pop up in your mentions like the boogeyman, he got all kinda alerts set up for his name and will actually respond :lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom